Premium WordPress Form Builder Plugin
for complete form management solution, quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment estimation and user feedback of all kinds – by Envato Elite iPanelThemes
WordPress Form Builder – FSQM Pro
FSQM Pro is an advanced and flexible form builder that can be integrated into your existing WordPress site. This is a complete form management solution, for quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
With the quick and easy drag and drop form builder, you can build unlimited forms and manage them from your admin dashboard. All submissions are stored in your FSQM database, so you can view, track, analyze and act on the data you have captured. A user portal also allows registered users to review and track their submissions.
We have integrated FSQM Pro with the best in class e-mail newsletter providers and payment services, for even greater flexibility and security.
This robust and comprehensive form builder is the perfect combination of style and functionality: packed with all the elements you need, while clean and elegant to use.
Drag and Drop Form Builder
With the simple and intuitive drag and drop form builder, you don’t need any coding experience. (But if you know your way around CSS you can enter your custom code directly into the form settings.)
The builder has three sections to help you fully customize your form:
- Form Settings: Use the tabs at the top to name your form, select a form type and customize the settings. We have included over 30 themes to get you started, and you can also play around with different fonts and sizes.
- Form Elements: Over 35 awesome form elements are shown in a list on the left hand side. Simply add a container and drag the elements you want to include.
- Form Layout: On the right hand side of the screen you can arrange the layout of your form. Add several containers and then drag and drop elements to build your preferred layout. The form builder will automatically save your layout at regular intervals, so you won’t lose any of your changes.
Scoring and Ranking System
You can now assign scores and ranks to your users, based on their submissions (for example, for score-based quizzes). Adding score-able elements is quick and easy, and the system will automatically generate the total score for each user. For freetype answers, you can review and manually assign scores so that these can also be taken into account.
You can view the scores and rankings from your dashboard, and you may also choose to allow users to view the results from their portal. Based on the scores, you can automatically assign different designations to users (eg. “rookie” or “expert” etc.), and can configure your form so that a different message is displayed, depending on the user’s score breakdown. This can also be useful for tailoring user notification e-mails, or to send targeted e-mails to users of a certain ranking/designation.
Correct and incorrect answers can be highlighted in the user’s e-mail notification and trackback page, when they review their submission. You can even allow users to download a printable certificate, with the help of the Exporter addon.
Multi-Criteria Conditional Logic
As you add elements in the form builder, you can set their initial state as “shown” or “hidden”. You can then configure your form to be responsive to each user, and new elements can be shown or hidden according to their previous answers.
Simply define each of your elements (eg. as a Multiple Choice Question or Feedback & Upload) and apply your own rules to any element or group. Multiple logics can be combined for more complex personalization.
Conditional logic and conditional validation rules ensure that your forms are smart, relevant and effective, saving you and your users time and collecting the data you really want.
We have included a Mathematical Evaluator element, which allows you to calculate complex formulas instantly. You can drag this feature from the elements list in the form builder and add it to your form. Input your own formulas, and the mathematical evaluator will do the rest!
You can either assign numerical values to existing elements (eg. prices for items), or use numerical elements so that the user has to enter or choose a numerical value (eg. a rating).
Smart and Secure File Uploader
With FSQM Pro form builder, you can request that users upload files as part of their submission by simply dragging and dropping the file over the form. Every file upload generates a unique identification number, through which further actions can be taken.
The file uploader is fully secure and will not accept any potentially harmful or risky files. When a user uploads a file it is stored in your
wp-content/upload directory, and not in our plugin directory, so it is automatically protected by your own security settings.
Complete Submission Management
All user submissions are stored in your database, so you have complete access through your admin dashboard and can view, sort and/or edit the data any time you want. You can also choose to give registered users the ability to browse and edit their own submission through a portal page.
All forms are submitted securely, and spam bots will always be ignored, so you can be sure that you are capturing genuine feedback/data from your users. For added security, you can add a captcha element from the form builder.
Reports and Analysis
From your admin page, you can view and configure detailed statistics, charts, graphs and graphics to interpret your captured data. Browse submissions in detail, view summaries, and run in-depth reports and analysis using survey analytic tools. You can also export the reports or CSV using the Exporter Addon.
Automated Notification E-mails
Our beautiful and responsive notification e-mails are clean and minimalist in design, so you can personalize them to suit your own branding style. Easily change the logo, form header image and e-mail accent color from your admin dashboard.
You can then fully customize the notification message – for example, you may want to thank users for taking your quiz or survey, and let them know how to log in, view their submission, or take another quiz.
You can also set up admin notification e-mails and configure your settings from the dashboard.
FSQM Pro is fully integrated with the best e-mail marketing tools: Campaign Monitor, Get Response, Aweber and MailChimp. E-mail addresses are saved in your FSQM Pro database, so it’s easy to send targeted marketing to particular groups of users.
PayPal and Stripe Payment Options
We have also integrated our form builder with both PayPal and Stripe, so that you can take fast and secure payments. Use the simple toggle on your admin dashboard to enable one or more payment systems, enter a mathematical formula for calculating the total, and set the currency code.
Customize product names, numbers and invoice IDs, and the form builder also allows for custom coupon codes for discounts.
Free and Fast Support
We understand that reading through heaps of documentation can be tedious and time-consuming, so you’ll see a help icon beside every element in the form builder to guide you through the features you want to use.
Major Release – v3.0
With many exciting new features:
- Added Payment Integration with PayPal and Stripe
- Added jSignature element
- Introduced more form submission limitation options including opening date, expiration date, submission interval etc.
- Introduced Stopwatch to record form submission time
- Made Google Charts responsive
- Sendy.co and MyMail integration
- Raw score-based redirection and ranking
- Added 6 new elements – Thumbnail Picker, Smiley Rating, Like Dislike, Matrix Feedback, Matrix Dropdown, GPS Location Picker
- Auto Save on user’s browser
- Pop-up forms with custom dialog buttons
- Reset forms with an optional button
- Conditional logic for containers (tabs, pages etc)
- Third party integration for Mailchimp, Aweber, Get Response and Campaign Monitor
- Quiz timer with automatic submission (overall and page specific time limit)
- Mathematical evaluator element to calculate complex formula from user input
- Categorizable form with filtering option
- Conditional logic on submit button
- Social networking share option at success message, e-mail and trackback
- Beautiful and responsive email template with added customization options
- Customization of summary table on trackback
- Customization of trackback page to show/hide summary table, full submission and trends
- LaTeX support on labels and options (via jetpack plugin)
- Score attributes to rating elements with multiplier
- Score attributes to slider and range elements with multiplier and custom formula
- Total Submission limit per form with custom error message
- Option to disable scroll to tab/page top along with offset
- Anonymous submission to disable logging IP Address and User account
- Override-able minimum, maximum and step values for grading and spinner options
Before purchasing, please make sure your server meets the following minimum requirements:
- WordPress version: 3.5.x+
- PHP version: 5.3+ (Required for FSQM v3+. PHP 5.2 would not work anymore.)
- Recommend PHP Memory Limit: 96M or more. But also should work on 64M depending on number of plugins.
- MySQL version: 5+
- MCrypt library (this comes pre-installed on most of the hosts)
- Minumum value of 2048 for many Suhosin variables. Please refer to our FAQs to learn how to set this up.
Updating from version 1.x
If you’re updating from version 1.x, please follow this guide carefully (click on Updating to Latest Version in the sidebar) to safely migrate all your data.
Since version 2.x, the pro plugin can work in parallel with the free plugin. However, the pro plugin will not import any data from the free plugin, so if you wish to, you must do so manually. It is recommended that you delete the free plugin before installing the pro, as you will no longer need it.
It is not possible for us to make the plugin compatible with every theme on the market. If your theme has followed the WordPress standard of coding, then this plugin will definitely work.
Some reasons why the plugin might not work with certain themes:
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery file.
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery UI files.
- Your theme or any other plugin is including a different copy of jQuery or jQuery UI from its own resource.
Whatever the reason, it is not a standard way to change any of the default inbuilt WordPress files. If the form does not seem to work with your theme, please open a thread in our Support Forum. We will assist you with contacting the developer of your incompatible theme/plugin to fix the problem. We have also published a series of troubleshooters, which may come in handy.
Please refer to the working admin demo to see the exact features you will be getting, before you buy. If you think we have overlooked a valuable feature, you can open a thread on our Support Forum. If we see that the feature is really important to the community, then we will do our best to add it to a future version.
Coming Next (Not yet implemented)
* Add: Centralized file management system * Add: Auto Save Option (server side)
Active Channel 3.2.x
Version 3.2.0 (29 Apr 2016)
* Added: Google Analytics Events tracking * Added: Auto progress feature for containers * Added: Forwardable URL track code on social links * Added: New format strings for showing Mathematical element values * Added: Option for hiding progress buttons (prev/next/submit) when not necessary * Added: Improved Editor Shortcode generator buttons * Added: MailPoet integration * Added: Conditional logic for integrations * Added: Numeric value for matrix element * Added: Form and Popup forms widgets * Updated: Made thumbnail tooltop optional * Updated: Made thumbnail image responsive * Updated: Admin notification can now have from address * Updated: Email design have more option to change colors * Updated: Icons pack now have more than 1900 icons. Added Google material icons and updated fontawesome icons
Under the hood:
* Added: Character limit will now have HTML attribute on input and textarea elements for live blocking * Updated: Complete JS rewrite * Updated: jQuery file upload library updated to latest version * Fixed: Issue with form tab restore and current tab validation * Fixed: Fontawesome CSS issue (now FSQM does not load fontawesome CSS) * Fixed: FSQM now works with TML
Version 3.1.0 (25 Mar 2016)
Added: Active Campaign integration Added: Dynamic Plugin and Addon update notification Added: Referer to admin email Added: Payment amount prefix and suffix Fixed: CC show up issue wth payment forms Fixed: Performace issue with progress autosave
Under the hood:
Updated: jQuery DataTables language object and search placeholder Updated: Translation files and translations for timer and DataTables
Version 3.0.1 (10 Mar 2016)
Added: Initial Setup Wizard Added: Abouts page with new features and addons Added: Option to change submit button label during update Added: Option to hide form name from user notification email
Under the hood:
Added: Introduced filter ipt_fsqm_addons
Version 3.0.0 (8 Mar 2016)
Added: MyMail Integration Added: Sendy.co Integration Added: Form Submission limitation to date and time Added: Signature Element for capturing touch-friendly signatures Added: Option to show message to users who submitted the form. Added: HTML minification of output when WP_Debug is not enabled Added: Raw score based redirection and designation Added: Interval dependent submission limitation Added: Recording Form Submission URL Added: Indication labels for star rating Added: Customizable ID format in summary table Added: Payment integration using PayPal and Stripe Added: Average scoring information in summary table Added: Option to hide unattempted questions in summary table Added: Jump to container button element in Design elements Added: Option for form submission opening date Added: Option to show design element in summary table Added: More formatting strings to user and admin email subject Added: Conditional logic for next button Added: Option to record time spent on a form Added: Auto stop video when navigating from a tab/page Added: Form autosave now works with page/tab Updated: Naming restriction for first name and last name field Updated: Made social sharing configurable Updated: Made Reports & Analysis charts responsive Updated: Charts and Trends data table would parse LaTeX formula Updated: Mathematical elements now have more options to format number output Updated: Slider pips to have custom labels Fixed: Nulled default value for sliders and ranges Fixed: Conditional logic on thumbnail selector Fixed: Progress bar percentage error Fixed: Stripped shortcode and HTML on trends to show properly on Google Charts Fixed: Autosave of sliders and ranges Fixed: Reset of sliders and ranges on form reset Fixed: Single checkbox checked by default doesn't work with conditional logic Fixed: Issue with submit button and conditionally hidden container Fixed: Issue with IP limitation and validation system Fixed: Issue with captcha element and conditional logic Fixed: Disabling log registered user would also bypass first name, last name and email
Under the hood:
Updated: Huge optimization and rewrite of form builder JS Updated: Sayt plugin with incorporing fixes Updated: Changed Report & Analysis wizard to use GET instead of POST Fixed: PHP7 Strict declaration error Fixed: PHP warning in some cases
Version 2.6.3 (3 Feb 2016)
* Fixed: Dropdown height issue * Fixed: Conditional logic error on thumbnail selector * Fixed: Autosave of slider and range * Fixed: Form reset would reflect on sliders * Fixed: Default value of range as min to min
Under the hood:
* Fixed: Activation error on some server * Added: Admin email filter for third party hooking
Version 2.6.2 (3 October, 2015)
* Added: New spanish translation * Fixed: Matrix Conditional logic issue * Fixed: Twenty Fifteen Theme compatibility * Fixed: Minor appearance bug in trends page
Under the hood:
* Fixed: WP List Table issue * Fixed: Issue with security captcha and form autosave
Version 2.6.1 (5 August, 2015)
* Added: Shuffle configuration for options of MCQs * Added: IPV6 support for tracking * Added: Shortcode option to redirect after user portal logout * Added: Min and Max size to phone number * Added: Customizability options for admin notification emails * Fixed: Mathematical evaluator returns 0 if element conditionally hidden * Fixed: Remodal CSS conflicts and antizoom bug * Fixed: Default date based sorting in user portal page * Fixed: Trends issue for spinner elements * Fixed: Broken appearance of like/dislike and smiley rating in IE * Fixed: Bug in last container with progress buttons for paginated forms
Under the hood:
* Auto save feature is disabled by default * Added: jQuery UI Button script for WP 4.2.2 * Added: Several new hooks to modify the admin panel of Form Builder * Fixed: Admin Update on screen message * Fixed: Incompatibility with Ultimate Member Plugin * Fixed: Admin side form search error
Version 2.6.0 (27 April, 2015)
* Added: New element Thumbnail Selector * Added: New element Smiley Rating with feedback * Added: New element Feedback Matrix * Added: New element GPS Tracker * Added: New element Like and Dislike with feedback * Added: Auto progress save on form frontend * Added: Popup forms through shortcodes * Added: Tracking code through URL parameter * Added: Decimal Point precision and smooth increment/decrement animation to progress bar * Added: Manual redirection message inside the success message * Added: Score percentage decimal precision is now customizable * Added: Reset Buttons for forms * Updated: First Name (DB), Last Name (DB) are now configurable with their validation * Fixed: Refreshed status of form progress buttons during conditional check * Fixed: Aweber Integration issue * Fixed: Mathematical evaluator updates on inert forms * Fixed: Select options are now being reset on conditional hide
Under the hood:
* Updated: printElement script * Added: new methods to the admin UI class * Updated: JS expression evaluator library which would support min, max etc. * Added: A new technique to bypass server POST variable limits * Fixed: Some CSS compatibility issue with WP Admin framework * Enhanced: Form builder will have a loader animation
Please check the
changelog file for detailed changelog and file changes.
Credits & Acknowledgment
Thank you for your interest in WP FSQM Pro Plugin. The following Tools were used during the development of this project.
- jQuery & jQuery UI
- Google WebFonts
- IcoMoon Font Library
- Material Icons
- jQuery File Upload
- blueimp Gallery