Browse Sample Forms & Features
Plugin Features and Highlights
FSQM Pro a premium WordPress Form Builder, is a plugin which can help you collect Feedbacks, Surveys or host Quizes in your WordPress Blog. Using it, you can create unlimited forms with custom themes and collect user submissions. All user submissions are stored inside the database which you can analyze, edit and/or print. The user can also track/see their submission (obviously if you wish to) through a page. Registered users will have an option to track all their submission through a central page.
FSQM Pro has a intuitive drag and drop form builder which makes creating forms very easy and requires no coding expertise. With conditional logic, elements can be shown/hidden according to the way you want. Even apply conditional validation rules over elements.
The form builder also has File Upload element with which you can get multiple files from users. They will simply need to drag and drop files over the form to upload.
High Security File Upload
The file uploader is heavily secured. It will not allow uploading of any harmful files, even if you have accidentally enabled them.
Each and every file upload is managed through nonce. Someone else can not delete someone else’s file. Everytime they upload, a unique nonce is generated through which further actions can be taken.
Also when someone uploads a file, it is stored in you
wp-content/upload directory not in our plugin directory. So any security you applied to that directory will also be inherited.
Multi Criteria Conditional Logic
You can give initial state & conditional logic to any of the elements. Depending on the logic the element can be shown or hidden.
Multiple logics can be grouped against OR relations. Therefore you can easily create complex logics like
(A AND B AND C) OR (B AND C AND D) OR (D AND A)
Awesome Form Elements
The form builder has over 35 form elements, which you can drag and drop and even nest to create a nice looking form.
The form builder has 3 sections which will help you to customize your form just the right way.
- Form Settings Section: On the top of the screen you will notice several tabs. From here you can name your form, select it’s type and customize it’s settings.
- Form Elements: On the left hand side of the screen the form elements are shown inside a list. Simply add a container and start dragging the elements to get started.
- Form Layout: On the right hand side of the screen you will see the layout of the form. Add several containers and simply drag and drop form elements to build the layout.
Additionally the form builder will also save your layout on a regular interval if it detects any changes. If you accidentally try to close the window without saving, it will give you a prompt.
Quiz forms can be created easily with the help of score-able elements. Simply assing score to the options (including negative values) and the system will automatically generate the total score for the user. Even give them a downloadable certificate with the help of the Exporter addon.
For freetype answers, you can also assign scores which will only be regarded once you review and assign score the answer.
Form Theme and Customization
We have included over 30 themes to get you started with. You can even further customize with different fonts and size.
If you know your way around CSS, then simply enter your custom code directly within the form settings.
Data Storage & Analysis
All user submissions are stored in your database. So you can view and/or edit the submission data any time you want. You can even give users the privileges to edit their own submission.
The stored can data can further be used for generating reports and charts through survey analytic tools. You can also export the reports or CSV using the Exporter Addon.
We understand reading large documentation can be tedious. So we’ve put help icons beside every element to help you understand different features of the form builder.
All forms are submitted through a transparent layer of nonce security. So a direct request by spam bots will always get ignored.
Additionally you can add a captcha element from the form builder which will present a simple mathematical challenge.
Major Release – v2.5
With many exiciting new features:
- Conditional logic for containers (tabs, pages etc)
- Third party integration for mailchimp, aweber, get response and campaign monitor
- Quiz Timer with automatic submission (overall and page specific time limit)
- Mathematical evaluator element to calculate complex formula from user input
- Categorizable form with filtering option
- Conditional logic on submit button
- Social Networking share at success message, email and trackback
- Beautiful and responsive email template with added customization options
- Customization of summary table on trackback
- Customization of trackback page to show/hide summary table, full submission and trends
- LaTeX support on labels and options (via jetpack plugin)
- Score attributes to rating elements with multiplier
- Score attributes to slider and range elements with multiplier and custom formula
- Total Submission limit per form with custom error message
- Option to disable scroll to tab/page top along with offset
- Anonymous submission to disable logging IP Address and User account
- Overridable min, max and step values for grading and spinner options
Before purchasing, please make sure your server meets the following minimum requirements.
- WordPress version: 3.5.x+
- PHP version: 5.2.x+
- Recommend PHP Memory Limit: 96M or more. But also should work on 64M depending on number of plugins.
- MySQL version: 5+
- MCrypt library (this comes preinstalled on most of the hosts)
- Minumum value of 2048 for many suhosin variables. Please refer to our FAQs to learn how to set this up.
Updating from version 1.x
If you’re updating from version 1.x, then please carefully follow this guide (Click on the Updating to Latest Version on the sidebar) to safely migrate all your data.
Since version 2.x, the pro plugin can work in parallel with the free plugin. Still, the pro pluign will not import any data from the free plugin. If you wish to, then you have to do it yourself. Also, it is recommended to delete the free plugin before installing the pro, as you will not longed be needing it anyway.
Also, it is not possible for us to make the plugin compatible with every theme out there in the market. If your theme has followed WordPress standard of coding, then this plugin will definitely work.
Some reasons why the plugin does not work with a few themes are:
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery file.
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery UI files.
- Your theme or any other plugin is including a different copy of jQuery or jQuery UI from its own resource.
What ever the reason is, it is not a standard way to change any of the default inbuilt WordPress files. If the form does not seem to work with your theme, please open a thread in our Support Forum . We will assist you with contacting your incompatible theme/plugin developer to get it fixed.
Please refer to the working admin demo to see what exact features you will be getting before buying. If you think certain feature should be a part of the plugin but is not present, then you can open a thread on our Support Forum. If we see the feature is really important to the community, then we shall do our best to add it to the future version.
Coming Next (Not yet implemented)
* Add: Centralized file management system * Add: Auto Save Option (both client side and server side) * Add: Auto update notification on dashboard * Add: Better looking Rating system with optional feedbacks * Add: Several new feedback elements
Active Channel 2.5.x
Version 2.5.4 (24 March, 2015)
* Added: Toggle and single checkbox to mathematical evaluator * Fixed: Some hiding bug in conditional logic
Under the hood:
* Fixed: Updated table schema (UNSIGNED BIG INT on category table)
changelog classes/class-ipt-fsqm-install.php ipt_fsqm.php lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-front.js
Version 2.5.3 (19 March, 2015)
* Added: Report & Analytics support for Mathematical fields * Fixed: Mathematical field bug for multidigit elements
changelog classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-static.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-utilities.php ipt_fsqm.php lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-front.js static/common/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-report.js
Version 2.5.2 (18 March, 2015)
* Added: Inheritable conditional logic * Added: Mathematical field supporting complex formula * Added: Conditional logic for submit button * Added: Option to disable email top line * Added: Categorizable forms * Improved: Keypad and keyboard can now be attached to feedback elements * Fixed: SSL issue for google fonts
Under the hood:
* Added: Form Category option under user portal * Fixed: Inconsistency within PHP and JS conditional checks * Fixed: Infinite loop on conditional reset for JS * Improved: Admin side range and sliders now have text input enabled * Improved: Reset slider and range on conditional hidden * Improved: timerTabFormSync variable is now localized on form element * Improved: If during check, the conditional logic returns hidden, then treat with empty data. * Improved: During design and layout element loop, if there's a hidden element, then recursively set all inside element data to empty
changelog classes/class-ipt-fsqm-admin.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-admin.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-base.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-data.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-front.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-static.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-install.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-loader.php ipt_fsqm.php lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-admin.php lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-front.php lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-admin.css lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-front.css lib/css/jquery.dataTables.yadcf.css lib/js/countUp.min.js lib/js/jquery.dataTables.yadcf.js lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-admin.js lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-front.js lib/js/parser.js static/front/css/form.css static/front/css/user-portal.css static/front/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-form.js static/front/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-user-portal.js
Version 2.5.1 (9 March, 2015)
* Added: Facebook Dialog Feed Share when app id is provided * Added: Email template modification (accent colors) * Fixed: Score based redirection slider bug
Under the hood:
* Added: ipt_fsqm_filter_social_buttons filter to modify the social buttons
README.md changelog classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-admin.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-base.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-data.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-front.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-static.php ipt_fsqm.php
Version 2.5.0 (6 March, 2015)
* Added: Conditional logic for containers (tabs, pages etc) * Added: Third party integration for mailchimp, aweber, get response and campaign monitor * Added: Quiz Timer with automatic submission (overall and page specific time limit) * Added: Social Networking share at success message, email and trackback * Added: Beautiful and responsive email template * Added: Customization of summary table on trackback * Added: Customization of trackback page to show/hide summary table, full submission and trends * Added: LaTeX support on labels and options (via jetpack plugin) * Added: Score attributes to rating elements with multiplier * Added: Score attributes to slider and range elements with multiplier and custom formula * Added: Total Submission limit per form with custom error message * Added: Option to disable scroll to tab/page top along with offset * Added: Anonymous submission to disable logging IP Address and User account * Added: Overridable min, max and step values for grading and spinner options * Enhanced: Date Time Picker with dropdown for months and years * Enhanced: Slider and Range UI with pips support * Fixed: Trends will ignore conditionally hidden elements * Fixed: Cross container conditional logic bug, when element won't show up or won't hide * Fixed: Star rating output on quick preview * Fixed: DB Mapped fields now reset on conditional hidden logics * Fixed: Font issue on some server * Fixed: IE8 compatibility issue with conditional logic * Fixed: Padding issue on input elements in bootstrap theme with no icons * Fixed: Heading issue on trackback page for designer themes * Fixed: DatePicker z-index for designer forms
Under the hood
* Added: TouchPunch support for jQuery UI
README.md changelog classes/class-ipt-fsqm-admin.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-admin.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-base.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-data.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-front.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-static.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-install.php integrations/* ipt_fsqm.php lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-admin.php lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-base.php lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-front.php lib/css/TimeCircles.css lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-admin.css lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-front.css lib/css/jquery-ui-slider-pips.css lib/fonts/icomoon.css lib/js/TimeCircles.js lib/js/jquery-ui-slider-pips.js lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-admin.js lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-front.js static/admin/css/ipt-fsqm-ui.css static/admin/js/ipt-fsqm-admin.js static/front/css/form.css static/front/css/ui-themes/bootstrap/form.css static/front/css/ui-themes/designer-1/1.10/jquery-ui-1.10.3.custom.css static/front/css/ui-themes/designer-2/1.10/jquery-ui-1.10.3.custom.css static/front/css/ui-themes/designer-3/1.10/jquery-ui-1.10.3.custom.css static/front/css/ui-themes/designer-4/1.10/jquery-ui-1.10.3.custom.css static/front/css/ui-themes/designer-5/1.10/jquery-ui-1.10.3.custom.css static/front/css/ui-themes/designer-tab-pb.css static/front/images/admin-email-logo.png static/front/images/email-logo.png static/front/images/form-logo.png static/front/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-designer-forms.js static/front/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-form.js translations/*
Version 2.4.0 (18 June, 2014)
* Added: 5 new designer themes * Added: A new bootstrap theme * Added: Richtext description for all form elements * Added: Ability to align labels vertically * Added: Length validation for feedback small and feedback large elements * Added: Icons inside radio and checkboxes * Added: Prefix and Suffix for sliders and ranges * Added: Ability to hide form for user limitations * Added: Ability to show form only to logged in users and show login form or redirect for everyone else * Added: WayPoint animations to all form elements (optional) * Added: Better fontIconPicker in the backend * Added: 100 new handpicked Google WebFonts * Added: Ability to block from navigating to previous tab/page * Added: New Icon set with 850+ icons all categorized for easy browsing * Added: Hourly and first time nonce refresh via admin-ajax.php to support for caching * Added: Conditional logic to nested containers * Enhanced: Heading and dividers. Now they can be multiline with scroll to top properly aligned * Enhanced: Converted all sizes to ems which gives seemless resizing by just increasing the font size * Enhanced: Matrix labels can now support images * Enhanced: Rating stars will be animated on hover * Enhanced: Refresh iframes on tab/page show or conditional show, in order to prevent some maps related bugs * Enhanced: Do not consider score for conditionally hidden elements * Enhanced: Always reset the data for conditionally hidden elements * Enhanced: Form builder elements which are hidden will be grayed out * Fixed: Consider feedback score on generating designation etc during admin update * Fixed: Print related problems on Chrome * Fixed: Incorrect max upload size shown in the file uploader * Fixed: A situation when form validation will throw unnecessary error
Under the hood
* Updated printElement script to v2.0.0 * Changed the namespace of data-icon to data-ipt-icomoon for better compatibility * Changed the class of icons from icon- to ipt-icomoon- * Fixed an issue where invalid HTML in an element title could break the form builder * Refreshing iframes on show so that google maps does not look weird * Signature change for IPT_FSQM_Form_Elements_Data->validate_data_against_conditional_logic($element, $elem_key) Now key is required * Improved form data handling via AJAX and PHP. Now PHP post variable limit will hardly throw any error * Provided a JS API on the standalone page so that parent can communicate
* (Huge changes please reupload) /classes/* /lib/classes/* /lib/css/animate.css /lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-admin.css /lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-front.css /lib/css/icon* /lib/css/jquery.fonticon* /lib/fonts/* /lib/images/* /lib/js/* /static/* (Added 6 new themes) /*
Version 2.3.3 (21 April, 2014)
* Added: File Uploader Report & Analysis * Added: Preview link on View all Forms page (for quick previewing or copying the permalink of the form) * Fixed: Matrix element responsiveness
/translations/* /ipt_fsqm.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-admin.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-static.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-utilities.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-front.php /static/common/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-report.js /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-front.php /lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-front.css
Version 2.3.2 (20 April, 2014)
* Added: Duplicate button on form builder * Added: A form export/import tool * Fixed: CSS compatibility with new WP 3.9 admin interface
Under the hood
* Fixed: An issue when PHP would generata a notice if no files are uploaded
/ipt_fsqm.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-admin.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-admin.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-static.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-admin.php /lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-admin.css /lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-admin.js /translations/*
Version 2.3.1 (16 April, 2014)
* Fixed: An issue which would prevent submission of dropdown element with null selection (even if validation is set to false) * Fixed: An issue with the User Portal page
/ipt_fsqm.php /lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-front.js /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-data.php
Version 2.3.0 (11 April, 2014)
* Added: Classes for each of the form elements for easier CSS customization * Added: File Uploader with integration to WP Media * Added: Conditional Logic with grouping * Added: Form Builder will show element title (Admin UI)
Under The Hood
* Introduction to ipt_fsqm_hook_save_fileupload hook * Introduction to ipt_fsqm_files_blacklist filter (refer readme.txt) * All enqueues are now filtered so can be disabled programmatically * Added a new DB table for file management
/ipt_fsqm.php /uninstall.php /translations/* /classes/* /lib/classes/* /lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-*.css /lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-*.js /lib/js/ (Added several new files) /static/front/css/form.css /static/front/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-form.js
Please check the documentation.
Credits & Acknowledgment
Thank you for your interest in WP FSQM Pro Plugin. The following Tools were used during the development of this project.
- jQuery & jQuery UI
- Google WebFonts
- IcoMoon Font Library
- jQuery File Upload
- blueimp Gallery