Why Should you get Wordpress Exit Box?
- Monetize outgoing links: Your Exit Box is a great spot to show ads, make special offers, or promote a high converting product.
- Get more social bookmarks:Place your social bookmarking buttons on your exit page. You can make Social sharing skip the redirection delay for your visitor.
- Protect your SEO score: No more SEO leaks from direct external links. Exit Box will stop these with nofollow links.
- Display disclaimer messages: Warn your visitors that they’re about to leave your website, and offer them to chance to go back, or select another destination.
Features included in Exit Box
- Design your Exit Box, or paste HTML from any source.
- Pick your redirection method. Auto, count down timer, or a clickable static link.
- Select your Box, use Wordpress’s bundled ThickBox, or go for a FancyBox or a ColorBox.
- Customizable redirection delay
- Exclude selected posts or pages, useful for sales pages.
- Exclude any website or link, enter a list of URLs that will not be pass through your Exit Box.
- Shortcodes for Facebook , Google+, Tweet, and Follow buttons, for your post or entire site.
- Share&Pass! with this new feature, your visitors can skip the waiting time by clicking one of the social buttons, +1, Like, Tweet, or Follow
- Only process links in post contents, or process every external link in WordPress.
- Falls back to a standalone Exit Page if your visitor opens the external link in a new page.
If you rather have your Exit Box embedded in theme, or displayed as a Standalone Exit Page, then please check out Wordpress Exit Strategy