WordPress eCards is a WordPress plugin used to send electronic cards to friends. It can be implemented in a page, a post or the sidebar.
Start your own eCards site! Be it Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter or Halloween, the eCards plugin works for everything.
eCards makes it quick and easy for you to send an eCard in 3 easy steps. Just choose your favorite eCard, add your personal message, and send it to any email address. When you send an eCard using this plugin, no personal information is stored in WordPress database.
eCards sends any embeddable image, be it JPG, PNG or animated GIF. If no image is found in the post, the eCard is still delivered to its recipient. eCards uses WordPress internal mail sending functions.
Highlight the number of eCards sent using the new [ecard_counter] shortcode.
eCards uses an optional PayPal™ shortcode to hide the form until a payment is made.
- Member-only restrictions
- PayPal™ sandbox mode
- Custom PayPal™ buttons
PayPal™ Payment Demo:
- IMPROVEMENT: Added option to disable Akismet
- IMPROVEMENT: Added option to save eCard senders to the users database
- FIX: Removed email filters for PHP lower than 5.3
- UPDATE: Added several translation strings to .po files
- FIX: Updated a deprecated Akismet call
- FIX: Removed PHP 5.3+ specific functions for mail filters
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed reCAPTCHA and implemented Akismet
- IMPROVEMENT: Cleaned up email sending process
- FIX: Fixed theme link (again)
Note: versions below 2.9 are no longer supported.