Use CHRISTMAS50 to get 50% off your getButterfly club subscription!
WordPress eCards is a WordPress plugin used to send electronic cards to friends. It can be implemented in a page, a post or the sidebar.
Start your own eCards site! Be it Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter or Halloween, the eCards plugin works for everything.
eCards makes it quick and easy for you to send an eCard in 3 easy steps. Just choose your favorite eCard, add your personal message, and send it to any email address. When you send an eCard using this plugin, no personal information is stored in WordPress database.
eCards sends any embeddable image, be it JPG, PNG or animated GIF. If no image is found in the post, the eCard is still delivered to its recipient. eCards uses WordPress internal mail sending functions.
Highlight the number of eCards sent using the new [ecard_counter] shortcode.
eCards uses an optional PayPal™ shortcode to hide the form until a payment is made.
- Member-only restrictions
- PayPal™ sandbox mode
- Custom PayPal™ buttons
PayPal™ Payment Demo:
Flash Demo (.swf file):
- FEATURE: Added option to allow sender to CC self
- ACCESSIBILITY: Removed custom image size and allowed for listing all registered image sizes (more image sizes can be added by using third-party plugins)
- ACCESSIBILITY: Removed wp_mail() filters from diagnostics tab as they were far from accurate
- FIX: Removed option to deactivate mail filters
- FEATURE: Added Reply-To header
- FEATURE: Added wp_mail() test function and SMTP plugin link
- FEATURE: Added settings link to plugins section
- FIX: Various fixes
- FIX: Moved plugin to Settings menu
- FEATURE: Added decimals to PayPal price section
- FIX: Fixed PayPal return page with no shortcode filter
- FEATURE: Added PayPal sandbox option
- IMPROVEMENT: Added .ecards (or .ecard a) as lightbox selector
- IMPROVEMENT: Renamed CSS name for enqueued styles
- HELP: Added contextual help for lightbox selectors
- HELP: Fixed typo in readme.txt file
- UPDATE: Added internal mail parameters (with options)
- UPDATE: Changed user upload behaviour
- UPDATE: Updated Dropbox Chooser to version 2
- UPDATE: Updated styles
- IMPROVEMENT: Fixed stylesheet enqueue mode
- IMPROVEMENT: General clean-up
Versions below 2.5 are no longer supported.