WordPress eCards is a WordPress plugin used to send electronic cards to friends. It can be implemented in a page, a post or the sidebar.
Start your own eCards site! Be it Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter or Halloween, the eCards plugin works for everything.
eCards makes it quick and easy for you to send an eCard in 3 easy steps. Just choose your favorite eCard, add your personal message, and send it to any email address. When you send an eCard using this plugin, no personal information is stored in WordPress database.
eCards sends any embeddable image, be it JPG, PNG or animated GIF. If no image is found in the post, the eCard is still delivered to its recipient. eCards uses WordPress internal mail sending functions.
Highlight the number of eCards sent using the new [ecard_counter] shortcode.
eCards uses an optional PayPal™ shortcode to hide the form until a payment is made.
= 2.1 =
- FEATURE: Added theme selector for reCAPTCHA
- IMPROVEMENT: Added multiple emails as BCC
- IMPROVEMENT: Added email@example.com as sender
- LOCALIZATION: Added Czech (cs_CZ) translation
Version 2.0.2 adds a new option to exclude certain attached images by adding
noselect as ALT text, and fixes the German (de_DE) translation. It also includes the 2.0.1 fixes, missing labels and contextual label help.
Version 2.0 brings a new user interface (tabbed and redesigned). See more screenshots and help here – http://getbutterfly.com/wordpress-plugins/wordpress-ecards-plugin/
Version 1.7 has been released and it brings the following changes and improvements:
- If no <Mail From> fields are filled in, the eCard will use the original sender (both name and email address)
- Added Danish translation (da_DK)
- Added Finnish translation (fi)
- Added option to toggle (show/hide) the message area (“Tip a friend” type email message)
- Modified name to be closer to the top in the Plugins section
- Added paragraph formatting for email template (wpautop)
- Added email name/address override (plugin Mail From II is no longer necessary)
- Added payment option (PayPal)
- Fixed reCAPTCHA inclusion conflict
Versions below 1.6 (1.5, 1.4, 1.3, 1.2) are no longer supported.