WordPress eCards is a WordPress plugin used to send electronic cards to friends. It can be implemented in a page, a post or the sidebar.
Start your own eCards site! Be it Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter or Halloween, the eCards plugin works for everything.
eCards makes it quick and easy for you to send an eCard in 3 easy steps. Just choose your favorite eCard, add your personal message, and send it to any email address. When you send an eCard using this plugin, no personal information is stored in WordPress database.
eCards sends any embeddable image, be it JPG, PNG or animated GIF. If no image is found in the post, the eCard is still delivered to its recipient. eCards uses WordPress internal mail sending functions.
Highlight the number of eCards sent using the new [ecard_counter] shortcode.
eCards uses an optional PayPal™ shortcode to hide the form until a payment is made.
FLASH (SWF): See fCard demo here!
= 2.4 =
- Cleaned up all wp_mail/email filters and hooks and added some email recommendations. eCards should not end up in Spam (Junk) folders so much.
= 2.3.1 =
- FEATURE: Added Flash cards (use [fcard] shortcode)
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed “autofocus” attribute for email redirection (page was already scrolled)
= 2.3 =
- FIX: Forced correct appearance for radio input
- IMPROVEMENT: Added optional content shortcode fix
- IMPROVEMENT: Added eCard size inside shortcode (thumbnail, medium, large, full)
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed a redundant option and combined the upload functions
= 2.2 =
- FEATURE: Added statistics
- FEATURE: Added diagnostics
- FEATURE: Added payment restrictions
- IMPROVEMENT: Streamlined template options
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed classic CAPTCHA
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved options initialization to a hook
- IMPROVEMENT: Lots of code overhauling and simplification
= 2.1 =
- FEATURE: Added theme selector for reCAPTCHA
- IMPROVEMENT: Added multiple emails as BCC
- IMPROVEMENT: Added email@example.com as sender
- LOCALIZATION: Added Czech (cs_CZ) translation
Version 2.0.2 adds a new option to exclude certain attached images by adding
noselect as ALT text, and fixes the German (de_DE) translation. It also includes the 2.0.1 fixes, missing labels and contextual label help.
Version 2.0 brings a new user interface (tabbed and redesigned). See more screenshots and help here – http://getbutterfly.com/wordpress-plugins/wordpress-ecards-plugin/
Versions below 1.6 (1.5, 1.4, 1.3, 1.2) are no longer supported.