Check out the new, official eCards WordPress theme! Get it now!
WordPress eCards is a WordPress plugin used to send electronic cards to friends. It can be implemented in a page, a post or the sidebar.
Start your own eCards site! Be it Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter or Halloween, the eCards plugin works for everything.
eCards makes it quick and easy for you to send an eCard in 3 easy steps. Just choose your favorite eCard, add your personal message, and send it to any email address. When you send an eCard using this plugin, no personal information is stored in WordPress database.
eCards sends any embeddable image, be it JPG, PNG or animated GIF. If no image is found in the post, the eCard is still delivered to its recipient. eCards uses WordPress internal mail sending functions.
Highlight the number of eCards sent using the new [ecard_counter] shortcode.
eCards uses an optional PayPal™ shortcode to hide the form until a payment is made.
- Member-only restrictions
- PayPal™ sandbox mode
- Custom PayPal™ buttons
PayPal™ Payment Demo:
- FIX: Fixed individual image not being sent
- FIX: Fixed addition text not being formatted properly
- UPDATE: Checked latest WordPress compatibility
- UPDATE: Added timezone help for post scheduling
- UPDATE: Hidden eCard post type by default
- UPDATE: Changed default email behaviour to hide link to eCard
- FEATURE: Added option to mark eCard posts as private or published
- UPDATE: Added utf8mb4 database table conversion
- UPDATE: Added Dutch (nl_NL) translation
- FIX: Fixed inline image inclusion
- FIX: Added option autoloading for better performance
- FIX: Fixed a “headers already sent” error
- FIX: Removed EOLs for PHP files in order to fix some rare server behaviour
- COMPATIBILITY: Updated CSS styles for compatibility with older browsers
- FIX: Fixed quotes being escaped
- FIX: Fixed a rare “headers already sent” error
- UPDATE: Minified the date/time picker script
- FIX: Removed all wp_mail() customization, only send email from a dedicated email address
- FIX: Removed unused scripts and styles
- UPDATE: UI improvements and updates
- UPDATE: Performance improvements and styling updates
- FIX: Fixed yet another PHP 5.3 issue
- FEATURE: Added eCard scheduling
- FIX: Fixed several variables to bypass PHP 5.3 “Fatal error: Can’t use function return value in write context”
- UPDATE: Updated plugin description
- UPDATE: Added back the chart for sent eCards
- UPDATE: Reorganized the Home/Dashboard section
- UPDATE: Only display the theme ad on the Dashboard section
- UPDATE: Added missing documentation PDF
- FEATURE: Added dedicated email address
- FEATURE: Added Reply-To header for emails
- FEATURE: Added new style (“Normalize”)
- FIX: Fixed include() syntax
- FIX: Removed unused global variable
- FIX: Renamed main plugin file for WordPress actions compatibility
- IMPROVEMENT: Reduced number of requests by moving function calls to plugins_loaded
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed unused options deletion
- FIX: Fixed all external URIs
- FIX: Added URL protocol to PayPal return form to avoid issues with some hosts
- ENHANCEMENT: Added several PayPal options for a better user experience (optional)
- SECURITY: Sanitized all options
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed radio button if there is only one image
- FIX: Removed link from the labels tab
- FIX: Added missing update notice
- FIX: Fixed missing image size from PayPal™ shortcode
- FEATURE: Added PRO/LITE version
Note: Only current version – 3.5 – is supported! Please upgrade before asking for support.