Check out the new, official eCards WordPress theme! Get it now!
Note: Use this plugin to (re)configure your mail sending program:
WordPress eCards is a WordPress plugin used to send electronic cards to friends. It can be implemented in a page, a post or the sidebar.
Start your own eCards site! Be it Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter or Halloween, the eCards plugin works for everything.
eCards makes it quick and easy for you to send an eCard in 3 easy steps. Just choose your favorite eCard, add your personal message, and send it to any email address. When you send an eCard using this plugin, no personal information is stored in WordPress database.
eCards sends any embeddable image, be it JPG, PNG or animated GIF. If no image is found in the post, the eCard is still delivered to its recipient. eCards uses WordPress internal mail sending functions.
Highlight the number of eCards sent using the new [ecard_counter] shortcode.
eCards uses an optional PayPal™ shortcode to hide the form until a payment is made.
- Member-only restrictions
- PayPal™ sandbox mode
- Custom PayPal™ buttons
PayPal™ Payment Demo:
- FIX: Removed link from the labels tab
- FIX: Added missing update notice
- FIX: Fixed missing image size from PayPal™ shortcode
- FEATURE: Added PRO/LITE version
- FIX: Fixed user creation not being triggered
- FEATURE: Added labels directly to plugin settings (instead of PO)
- UPDATE: Removed label from the file upload button
- UPDATE: Updated return URL to match both HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- FIX: Added default option for user creation
- FIX: Fixed several wp_mail() rules
- UPDATE: Removed internal mail overrides (use a third-party plugin to accomplish this)
- UPDATE: Use sender’s name and email address for sending eCards
- UPDATE: Added dismissible notices
- PERFORMANCE: Removed sparkline visualizer
- UPDATE: Updated WordPress compatibility
- FIX: Added more translatable strings
- IMPROVEMENT: Added option to disable Akismet
- IMPROVEMENT: Added option to save eCard senders to the users database
- FIX: Removed email filters for PHP lower than 5.3
- UPDATE: Added several translation strings to .po files
- FIX: Updated a deprecated Akismet call
- FIX: Removed PHP 5.3+ specific functions for mail filters
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed reCAPTCHA and implemented Akismet
- IMPROVEMENT: Cleaned up email sending process
- FIX: Fixed theme link (again)
Note: versions below 2.9 are no longer supported.