WP Custom Popups is a way of making sure that your site visitors get a message. Whether it is an announcement, advertisement, collection of informatio WP Custom Popups can help you do it. The popup messages are displayed as soon as the visitors opens the page.
- Popups are shown when the page the page is loaded
- Easily control the frequency of the popups using a slider, or set a number of times to show per day,week or month
- Allows you to set a date for automaticaly deactivating a popup
- If you have more than on popup message active, they are randomly rotated
- Create content using the wordpress editor or create HTML+CSS content
- Show popup only on specific pages
- Can handle shortcode content
This is how you create a popup:
- Click on the icon next to the heading that looks like this pencil with a plus.
- You will be taken to a page that takes 4 values.
- Name: this is just a title that will help you the administrator distinguish one popup from the others
- Content: this is what will be put on the popup. This is where you message goes
- How often to display: this is self explanatory. You can think of it as a scale of the percentage of times the popup will be displayed. 0 is on the left and 100 on the left.
- Automatic disable on: this is the date on which you want the popup to stop showing.
- You can then choose to only save the popup. You will get a link to preview the popup in the success message at the top.
- Once you are satisfied you can click on the save and publish button and the message will be displayed to your site visitors on every page.