The WordPress Comment Rating Plugin allows ratings on your comments. Click the Live Preview button and scroll down to the comments section to see it in action.
Comment Rating Plugin Features
- Easy to use
- Custom Retina FontAwesome Icons
- Custom Icon colors
- Comment Resorting according to their ratings
- Custom icon size
- Custom CSS
- Cookie Detection
- IP encryption (for european users)
- Language ready (.po files included)
- Already translated into: English and German
- Automatic Updates when providing your purchase code
- Uninstall feature
Support & Testimonials
- Our plugins are made in Germany by a German engineer.
- All technical requests regarding the plugin will end up in the engineers email account not in asia or anywhere else.
- You will get support from the guy who wrote the plugin.
- Maybe this are the reasons why our customers are so satisfied.
- “Dear WP-Buddy, WOW, thanks so much for super service and great product.”
- “Thanks WP-Buddy for listening to your buyers. Great support thanks again.”
- “Thank you so much for the briefing. Awesome services.”
- “I just found your plugin on Code Canyon, I love the quality of it and it shows you have great talent.”
- “Thanks a lot for the help and support mate. It seems good after testing… please let me know u have anymore products for sale or in pipline lol”
- “Thanks SO MUCH for taking time and writing to me the valuable information about snippets.”
- This plugin requires: PHP 5.3 running on your web server (if you don’t know how to update to the latest version, read this)
- A WordPress Version higher or equal 3.7 is needed.
- Unfortunately we cannot check the plugin with every theme out there. For this we have integrated a “Custom CSS” field where you can correct issues.
- Please note that this plugin currently only works when your theme is using the internal WordPress get_comment() function to render comments. If it uses any custom callbacks, it will not work. Please ask your theme author prior buying this plugin.
- This plugin does not allow to rate or resort third-party content (like bbPress forum posts) because these plugins are using their own internal commenting system.
- Please note that the plugin will not work with other ajaxified comment plugins (ex. ajax pagination, etc.)
Version HistoryThe current version is 1.3.1 (Apr. 09, 2014). Click here for a full version history.
Please note that CodeCanyon sometimes is a little slow when it comes to reviewing updated items. To avoid this and to get updates quicker, please add your purchase code on the settings page of the item. You then get informed automatically when a new update is out and you also get the updated item delivered right within WordPress update process.