OK, what’s this thing, you know, this AWS S3?Amazon S3 is storage for the Internet. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
Amazon S3 provides a simple web-services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web. It gives any developer access to the same highly scalable, reliable, secure, fast, inexpensive infrastructure that Amazon uses to run its own global network of web sites. The service aims to maximize benefits of scale and to pass those benefits on to developers. Let’s see more about this S3 thingy
DescripionThis plugin will help you to easily integrate Amazon S3 (Simple Stoage Service) into your WordPress website or blog.
WordPress-AWS-S3-Browser allows you to view, download, delete, rename files & folders directly from a WordPress page.
it can be used as a filebrowser in all your wordpress pages, posts, or in administration panel as well.
Features of this exciting plugin include:
- S3 File Browser: you can embed a file browser with shortcode[aws_s3 ]
- Allow users to upload files easily and in simple way: Drag & Drop!.
- Role based permissions: set who can view, edit, delete, upload or create folders & files based on the user roles.
- Full access to a complete browser for Aministrator (in admin panel)
- Videos and Images will be displayed in Modal boxes (configurable)