Ajax Contact Form with Attachments and no spam control (drag and drop, reCaptcha, ayah) for Wordpress
The w2 Ajax Contact Form for Wordpress is a complete solution to create ajax contact form in Wordpress. Designed to be a flexible plugin, this item offer classics and originals features fully configurables via Admin Plugin Interface. You can easily create (Full HTML edition) your own forms HTML templates (add or remove fields) and your own themes CSS.
No Spam Control (Drag and Drop)
The drag’n’drop No Spam Control is an user friendly alternative to the traditionnal Captcha.
It is not a simple drag’n’drop feature to display the send Button. It is a complete solution for anti spam.
The No Spam Control controls the time between each submission (configurable max/min) and generate some hiddens fields with an encryption key (configurable) when the dragger is dropped. The hidden fields are generated with alphanumeric random and Time (encrypted via encryption key) to ensure that the No Spam Control fields are available only for a limited period (configurable).
This is a really safe and user friendly protection. Then it is easy to customise it with CSS.
There is 4 type for No Spam Control:
- basic (simply drag’n’drop)
- colors (drag’n’drop the right color)
- numbers (drag’n’drop the right number)
- shapes (drag’n’drop the right shape)
The plugin allows you to use other capctha solution like Google ReCaptcha or AYAH (are you a human).
- PHP version 5.x (PHP5 or higher).
- Wordpress 3.0 or higher.
Theme compatibility – Trial version (Try Before Buy)
You can test the compatibility of the plugin with your theme by using the
Theme Compatibility plugin – Trial Version (just install the plugin in your wordpress).
If the plugin doesn’t display correctly in the front-end or back-end pages of your theme it seems there is a theme conflict (conflict between the plugin and your theme).
The plugin include features to solve theme conflict (Global Settings section), so if there is a theme conflict and you want to buy the plugin you can contact the technical support (send the url of the page where the form is displaying) to know the right configuration of the Global Settings section to solve theme conflict.
Admin Plugin Interface (Try Before Buy)
- This plugin uses some PHP Zend Components (Zend Mail, Zend Mime) for mailling features.
The Zend Mail component is one of the most powerfull and professionnal mailling library. It allows you to deliver clean mail (encodage and attachments) for all mailbox type (desktop or mobile).
- It uses classics jQuery plugins like jQuery Ui, jQuery Form, jQuery Validation. All themes (jQuery UI) and translation files for plugins are indluded in the package.
- Multiple or single attachments files (you can easily disable this feature).
- Multiple or single recipient (simultaneously or not).
- Easy to configure via Plugin Admin Interface.
- Optimized for iDevices (responsive).
- Easy to add (or remove) your own fields via source editor.
- You can create your own HTML template files and automatically add them to your lists of template in the form editor.
- You can create your own CSS theme and automatically add them to your lists of Theme in the form editor.
- Auto-responder feature (configurable).
- Email message accepts HTML content (configurable).
- You can create several forms and save them in database.
- Inegration in the content of your page “automatic” or via “shortcode”.
- PHP Script based on the open source Zend Framework Components Mail, Mime and Translate.
- Drag and Drop feature (no spam control) has 4 different model (view live preview).
- Drag and Drop feature (no spam control) is ready for touch screen.
- ReCaptcha integration.
- ayah (Are You A Human) integration.
- Full documentation (examples well documented).
- All features are fully configurable via admin interface plugin
- Smart library (js, css) loader. The librarys load only on the page selected.
- Easy to internationalize (just use the translated files or create your owns).
For a quick response send me a private message via my profile.
if you have already purchased the plugin it is really recommended to install the latest update to fix some bugs and add new features.
Don’t forget to read the file “upgrade_instructions.txt” before to upgrade your plugin installation.
- : The translation process has changed since version 1.3.0. Now all translation files (PHP and JS) are in the folder languages. The PHP notifications are in the folder languages/php/default/. The .tmx file has been replaced by simple .php files. So if you want to update the notifications check this files.
- The plugin install package has been minifyed by updating the translation process.
- Added feature to specify auto-responder message and subject, the sent and not sent message via the plugin admin panel without editing translation files.
- Added a new feature to export CSS theme created via the source code edtitor. You can generate automatically your custom CSS as a new Form CSS Theme. More infos.
- Added new responsive CSS rules for nospam message box.
- Re-worked CSS theme to center form elements.
- Fixed CSS bug for textarea resizable.
- Added feature to auto configure the path to the wp-load.php file.
- Added a new feature to send email to all recipients automatically (without using hidden fields).
- Added dutch (nl) language.
- Added translation files for datepicker widget (datepicker will use notification lang parameter).
- Added parameter “auto” to notification lang parameter. This configuration alows you to use your wordpress language as plugin notification lang (only for existing language).
- Possibility to rename the plugin folder (if you need).
- Added notification for new plugin version available.
- Fixed CSS (box-sizing) bug for WordPress 3.6 default theme.
- Fixed bug for portuguese brazilian language.
- Added new translation for portuguese brazilian language.
- Added CSS transition for IE10.
- Fix bug for placeholder on IE9.
- New feature to add attachment files to the auto-responder message.
- Add possibility to un-active jquery UI library to disable all UI features (UI wigdets, nospam control).
- Add loader for nospam control to display button “send” only when nospam hidden fields are completely loaded (usefull for slow server connexion).
- Fix bug for script “specific rules of validation” (since version 1.2.19).
- Added automatic detection for additionnal laguages files.
- Fix CSS bug for custom file input in IE10.
- Possibility to specify different translation file for each form (usefull to use several auto-reponder message).
- Adding new laguage (Portuguese).
- Possibility to add fields value in the auto-responder message (just use shortcode [field_name] in the content of the mail responder message).
- New HTML form template with HTML5 attribute placeholder.
- Possibility to configure the parameter “Notification lang” (global settings) to “auto”. In automatic mode the form will use the language of your wordpress. If the language doesn’t exist in your file “w2_cf_notifications.tmx” (you can add your own language) the language used by default will be the english.
- upgraded the PHP AYAH library to fix error
- Possibility to update the jquery contact form plugin translation text for “en” and “en_US” language in the file “js/w2_contact_form/localization/message_en.js” and ”../message_en_US.js.
- Possibility to configure the page selection list (displaying options) to display all Post Type status (not only published).
- Adding method to clean up the temp file generated for PHP hard code integration. If you use PHP hard integration it is really recommended to use this update.
- Fix sending email error when using special character for parameter “site name” (Global settings).
- New global settings options.
- Progress bar for attachment file upload
- Safety enhancement.
- New feature to configure the path of the wp-config.php file.
- CSS transition now available for browser Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- New system to reset the plugin database. Make it by clicking the butoon “Reset plugin database” not by un-activating plugin. This system prevents unwanted form data loss when user un-active the plugin.
- version 1.2.7:
- Automatic reloading of AYAH after form submission.
- Fix CSS bug for button send color with CSS theme hot-sneaks.
- version 1.2.6:
- Possibility to use PHP code in HTML source code editor when you integrate the form via PHP hard code (feature only available for PHP hard code integration).
- Possibility to create mail subject template by including existing form fields value.
Message from [firstname] [lastname] [mail]
- version 1.2.5:
- Fix CSS conflict with some wp theme.
- version 1.2.4:
- Possibility to load all the plugin js librarys in footer (usefull to solve some wp theme conflict).
- version 1.2.3:
- Possibility to not load jquery for WP-themes who do not use the included jquery library of Wordpress.
- version 1.2.2:
- Possibility to not specify email sender to use user email as email sender.
- Fix CSS conflict with some WP theme.
- version 1.2.1:
- Fix PHP error for conflict with other AYAH plugin.
- version 1.2.0:
- Auto-upgrade database feature for the next plugin updates (work for version > 1.1.8).
- Possibility to load jquery UI in the footer (usefull to solve some conflict).
- Possibility to display all Posts Types in page selection list.
- Possibility to unactive color animate effect for js validation notification (usefull to solve some conflict).
- If you upgrade the plugin from an version < 1.1.9 you need to un-active and re-active the plugin to reset the plugin database. Make a copy of your HTML forms source code if you need to keep them.
- version 1.1.11:
- Fix minor PHP notice.
- Possibility to use older version of jquery UI (1.8) for front-office page (to solve JS conflict with some theme and worpdress 3.5).
- version 1.1.10:
- New feature to integrate a form by using PHP hard code (directly in your theme files).
<?php w2_contact_form($id_form = 1); ?>
- New feature to integrate a form by using PHP hard code (directly in your theme files).
- version 1.1.9:
- Fix PHP 5.4 error for $_FILES.
- Fix conflict with wp-recaptcha plugin.
- Fix CSS bug for UI button set on Chrome.
- version 1.1.8:
- Fix AJAX error for site using SSL.
- version 1.1.7:
- Update jquery UI to 1.9 for wordpress 3.5.
- New CSS to minimize conflict with CSS wp theme.
- If you upgrade the plugin from an older version to the 1.1.7 you need to change the HTML class selector class=”shadow” to class=”w2_shadow” for each element of your forms.
- version 1.1.6:
- Fix bug for checkbox fields width in Chrome.
- You can add your own custom file field in your form.
- version 1.1.5:
- Fix bug for fields setting configuration when the form have 0 required field.
- version 1.1.4:
- Fix “submit alert position” to bottom bug of the version 1.1.3.
- version 1.1.3:
- New feature to include several form in the same page.
- version 1.1.2:
- New feature to auto-configure the fields settings section by checking the HTML elements of the form with jquery.
- version 1.1.1:
- You can send your email via SMTP with authentification (example: gmail).
- New method to create your own HTML template for the mail body message.
- version 1.1.0:
- You can send your email via SMTP.
- Fix encodage bug for utf_8 content in the mail message to accept all type of character.
- Fix error message for missing translation language.
- Fix CSS bug for IE9 and custom file input.
- New CSS style (auto-resize) for a better compatibility with WP Theme optimized for iDevices.
- New selection page feature to display the form in different type of page (page, post, portfolio, products).
- Possibility to specify the label for the field value in the body mail message.
- Multi-selection page feature (to display the same form in several pages).
- Message notification after submit position (top / bottom).