Like VideoLinks but want to take it to the next level with a Product Image Slider + Zoom + Video ?
Then try the NEW Woocommerce X Gallery. The same great features as VideoLinks but with much more!
Now you dont have to lose that Magnifier or slider feature, you get them all with X Gallery!
If you have a theme with a product slider and the VideoLinks plugin is not compatible please email me at email@example.com and I can write you a custom plugin to work with your theme.
Many themes change the default structure of the Woocommerce product page. Please send me a message prior to purchase so I can verify your theme will be compatible with the plugin.
This is the embed only version if you wish to purchase the premium self hosted video version you can do so hereSelf Hosted Videos Version
If you have already purchased the embed only version and wish to upgrade please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the premium self hosted video version has the built-in magnifier feature seen on the demo page.
WooCommerce Video Links – Video Previews In WooCommerce
- Insert inline video embeds into your product gallery.
- Youtube, Vimeo and now Wistia support.
- Video Previews In WooCommerce – Loads as inline embedded videos or in a lightbox(requires minor code edit to apply the lightbox method).
- Link and Load Embedded Product Video/Images using the added “Video Links” field in the product gallery media tool.
- Load video from major video sites such as Youtube, ScreenR, Vimeo, Wistia.
- Works with SoundCloud Music embeds too!
- Load external Images as well.
- Replaces the Featured Product Image on the product page with the selected embedded video.
Note: This plugin requires you to overwrite 2 Woocommerce template files with ones provided to add the video link functionality in the product gallery media tool. These files might need to be updated when a future Woocommerce update is applied.
When using variations the existing first gallery image will change if you have set images to correlate with the variation but the first gallery image link if set will not. So whatever image you had in the first spot if linked to a video when changing the variation that link will remain even as the image changes when selecting a different variation.
Plugin will not be compatible with 3rd party themes that change the default wooccomerce product image gallery structure. 3rd Party Themes Known to NOT be compatible with this plugin are:
- The Retailer
If you have a theme and need to know if the plugin will be compatible please email the theme name and link to email@example.com and I will check the product page structure for compatibility.
If you need a custom solution for any theme not compatible with the plugin please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss it.