The WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin has the ability to add multiple rates for a given customer based on a variety of conditions set by admin. These can include shipping destination, cart subtotal, item shipping class, price, weight, and so much more.
The WooCommerce Cart Based Shipping plugin works alongside your WooCommerce store by adding a new shipping method directly to your WooCommerce settings. The familiar layout and easy to use options will make it simple to setup and use in your store.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I am aware of a problem with the initial release of 3.0
If you installed via the ZIP file, this was NOT the correct draft. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I’ve added a patch for 3.0 for users experiencing trouble or any who may in the future. It is a reset button. It will remove all data regarding zones and ask that you recreate them so only use this if you must!
Version Log3.0 – May 17th, 2013
- FEATURE: Zone support
- FEATURE: Calculate shipping on prices after tax (optional)
- Added a percent calculation to the fees table
- Added button to rates table to duplicate rows
- Added an upgrade notifier to inform you of future updates available
- Minor improvements for localization
- Updated Documentation
- FEATURE: Added support for multiple rates under the per-item condition. Before only one was allowed.
- FEATURE: Added support for zip code ranges. (i.e. 12012,12020-12099,12101)
- FEATURE: Added a new table for base rates so rate can changed based on country/state/province
- BUG FIX: Free Shipping rates ($0) were not added and thus no shipping could be selected
- BUG FIX: Additional minor backend bug fixes and grammatical corrections
- FEATURE: New per-class method groups together items in the same shipping class, then compares it to the table rules. This new feature will make bundle rate shipping possible
- FEATURE: Added support for shipping classes under the per-order method
- FEATURE: New fields for including/excluding countries from using this shipping method so it narrows down the countries that the wild card ‘’ symbol stands for
- BUG FIX: Title still appeared even when no shipping rates were applicable
- BUG FIX: Price not working for per-item and item-count setups
- BUG FIX: Reworked the order for setups with identical table row data
- New Feature: Set shipping price as a fixed rate or percentage of the subtotal.
- Bug Fixes with Per-Item calculations
- Bug Fix for shipping class comparisons
- First Release