WooCommerce Simple Auctions extends popular WooCommerce plugin with auction features. With this plugin you can easily make Ebay clone with regular and reverse auctions along with your regular products. Wordpress auctions have never been easier to setup!
This WooCommerce and Wordpress auction plugin is easy to use but also powerful so users get true WordPress auctions solution which is both easy to setup and customize.
With our auction plugin you can setup WordPress auctions website and start auctions in less than 30 minutes (assuming you have payment processor ready). If you are theme developer who wants to create Wordpress auction theme for Envato just buy extended licence and you’re good to go.
Many users asked if fee can be deducted / charged for auction – answer is short no, this plugin is simple and implements auctions functionalities inside WooCommerce. Plugin does not interfere with checkout in any way, once item is won WooCommerce takes care of the rest via it’s checkout system – this is why any payment gateway you have in WooCommerce should work with our plugin.
Auction WordPress themes with Simple Auctions plugin bundled in theme:
- Bottls – Wine Store and Auctions WooCommerce Theme
- Essential – Responsive, Retina, WooCommerce Shopping and Auction Theme
If you like our plugin please rate it with Thanks!
WooCommerce Simple Auctions Overview and Features:
- WordPress 4.4+ ready, WooCommerce 2.5+ ready
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks – You get new type of WooCommerce product type – auction
- Normal or reverse auctions, Proxy / auto bidding
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price
- Set start and end time for auction
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with other items or on separate page
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions
- Email notifications Email notifications (with editable email templates) for outbid note, auction won, payment reminder, auction fail, reserve fail, auction buy now, auction finish, administrator bid notification (bid not), customer bid notification, auction relist admin notice, auction relist user notice
- Auction product has auction icon (label) on thumbnail
- If user is logged in and winning in auction, item has winning badge on thumbnail
- Product single page has new tab “Auction History”
- Plenty of shortcodes – please check documentation for all available shortcodes
- User has “My auctions” option where auctions in which user placed a bid are listed (for both active and won auctions)
- Auction filtering in product list (wp-admin)
- Auction product has icon which describes different auction status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Make auction from virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete bid
- Manually or automatically relist auction if there was no bid or was not paid in time
- WPML compatible, PO file available for translations in lang/ dir
- Enable users to create and submit their auctions using multiple vendors extension for WooCommerce (to find one just google “woocommerce multiple vendors plugin”, Socio Multi Vendors, WC Vendors, Product Vendors)
- Cronjobs required – if your host does not support 1 minute cronjobs you need to use service like easycron
** Version 1.1.30 ** - Fix: Log problem with current and max bid - Fix: Added default sorting by date for auction base page ** Version 1.1.29 ** - Fix: Proxy bid bug ** Version 1.1.28 ** - Fix: Buy now button in Woocommerce 2.5 - Fix: Duplicating auction icon bug - Fix: Comma separated reserve price bug - Add: Future auction widget and shortcode [future_auctions] - Add: New email template, mails to customer when customer places bid (confirmation email)
View complete WooCommerce Simple Auctions change log here.