This plugin allows you to quickly view any product in your WooCommerce catalog whilst browsing a category or product listing page.
By clicking the new Quickview icon, subtly placed over each product in the listing, a modal box will open with important product information and imagery, giving your customer the chance to add to cart there and then.
View the full documentation here.
Waffle Iron image courtesy of Yuppiechef: Kitchen Appliances
If you’ve enjoyed using this plugin, don’t forget to leave a positive rating!
Note: If something isn’t working, ask for help before giving a bad rating. There are isolated cases where a theme conflict may occur, but I’m always willing to help you fix it. Giving a bad rating does not help anyone.
- Added setup_postdata, and globals into includes – just in case
- Rewritten for version 2.1.2 of WooCommerce
- Overhaul of options page
- Ajax add to cart
- Default styles
- Option to manually insert button
- Minor translation update
- Prevent QV from loading on all products in “Related”
- Changed to official AJAX method
- Added option to show full desc or excerpt
- Moved constructor to remove error
- Responsive functionality
- Gallery functionality
- Options Page to enable/disable product data
- Now utilises ajax
- Initial Release