WooCommerce PDF Vouchers allows you to sell voucher codes that can then be redeemed at a physical location. This is perfect for stores that wish to sell tickets to events, discount codes for on-site pickup, class admission tickets and more. You can give your customers the ability to set a recipient name, email, and message to purchase these vouchers as a gift or for themselves.
With the PDF Vouchers Extension, You can create unlimited vouchers, either for Local Businesses / Local Stores or even online stores.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Connect Your Business and Online Store with Customizable PDF Vouchers.
- Can be customized for each product.
- Add a custom Logo to the PDF.
- Add custom redeem instructions to the PDF.
- Add unlimited locations to the PDF where the voucher can be redeemed.
- Allows you to generate unlimited unique codes without the need to provide them.
- Allow to import codes via csv.
- Allows to enter voucher codes manually, as comma separated list.
- Ability to restrict codes to be used only one time.
- Ability to use codes unlimited times.
- Detailed report about all purchased voucher codes and used voucher codes.
- Ability to export a list of all purchased voucher codes as PDF and CSV as well. This includes the complete customer details.
- Ability to create unlimited voucher templates with Drag & Drop interface.
- Ability to assign vendor users to voucher product.
- Send Emails to Vendors when their voucher get sold out.
- Ability to check voucher code is Valid or not for vendors.
- A clean & user friendly admin UI to manage everything.
- Allow your customers to personalize their vouchers on the store’s frontend to create gifts by adding a recipient name and/or message, and use the recipient email field to send the voucher as a gift via email.
- Ability to set vendor’s logo, website URL, locations etc at vendor level.
- Added support for the WC Vendors plugin.
- Supports using vouchers with variable products.
Voucher Builder Video:
Please see the Documentation of the plugin to learn how to use the plugin.
= Version 2.0.1 (2015-01-13) = * [*] Fixed a bug with attachment in email when product is not downloadable. * [+] Added 1 more QR code shortcode to generate 1 QR code for multiple voucher codes. = Version 2.0 (2015-01-07) = * [+] Added Voucher Recipient Name, Message, Email input field and Email action. * [+] Added Configurable field label for Recipient Name, Recipient Email and Message to Recipient. * [+] Added support for Bar code display on voucher pdf. * [+] Added option to configure bottom margin for voucher pdf. * [+] Added more size options (A0,A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8) for voucher pdf. * [+] Added option to send voucher Pdf as attachment in mail. * [+] Added HTML email support for vendor's email. * [*] Fixed a bug that caused voucher settings to be lost when saving a draft. * [*] Fixed major bug with characters in Greek alphabet not displaying properly. = Version 1.7 (2014-12-04) = * [*] Restored vouchers codes back to product meta when order status become "failed" or "cancelled". * [+] Added support to display price based on Taxes settings when Taxes module enabled. * [+] Added support to display product name with variations in downloaded pdf and in vendor's email for variable products. = Version 1.6.1 (2014-11-12) = * [+] Added support to display product price in Voucher Pdf. * [+] Added support to display product price in Vendor's sale notification email.
See full change log here