Shows different prices according to the user’s group. Special discounts for commercials, wholesales, Premium …
This plugin requires:
AlternativesIf your need a system based on wordpress roles instead of Groups, now you have available Woocommerce Role Pricing: http://eggemplo.com/plugins/woocommerce-role-pricing/
Setup Woocommerce Group Pricing
Check the settings on the Woocommerce > Group Pricing submenu and adjust them.Product Discount Method:
You can select between rate or amount method.Groups discount:
This discount is applied for each product.
Leave empty if no group discount should be applied (default setting).
Example with rate method: Indicate 0.1 for 10% discounts on every product.
If you need to have a custom discount by product, you can set the value in product’s page “Groups pricing” tab.
Leave empty if this product doesn’t need a custom discount (default value will be used).
Once the plugin is installed, enabled and configured, it begins to run.
According to the group that belongs the visitor will see a store with discount prices or not, so you can set direct discounts to wholesales, Premium users, ....
An example according to the below settings:
- Fixed multisite bug.
- Added [wgp_show_discount] shortcode to show the user discount.
- Compatible with Wordpress 4.0
- Added variable products support
- Added filter ‘woo_group_pricing_num_decimals’.
- Fixed: the original variable products price are no longer displayed.
- Fixed sales price if user hasn’t discount.
- Added the ability to apply the discount on the regular price or on the sale price.
- Added category discounts/li>
- Added support to set different discounts by products.
- Fixed support to old php version (BCMath library).
- Fixed issue with taxes includes
- Fixed checkout resume
- Added variation product support