Want to make your WooCommerce the perfect dropshipping platform? Look no further!
WooCommerce Dropshippers is a WordPress plugin that makes your e-commerce dropshipper-ready. No more compromises, no more tentative solutions, this is the one and only fully functional dropshipping platform for WooCommerce!
With WooCommerce Dropshippers an administrator can assign to an user the custom role of “Dropshipper”. Once the role is assigned to the user, the administrator can assign products to him/her. That’s it!
For every sale made, the dropshipper will receive a mail notification with the customer’s address where to ship the goods. After the shipment is complete, the dropshipper will be able to notify the store admin of the completed operation.
Also from release 1.7 dropshippers will also be able to send the admin informations about the tracking number, company used for shipping, shipping date and notes. The administrator will have the ability to look at the orders and see how many dropshippers have already completed and evaded the order.
From version 1.5, the administrator can also set a “Dropshipper price” for every product (Simple products and Variable products) so that Dropshippers will be able to monitor their sales directly from the dashboard. This will also allow the administrator to know the amount of money that has to be paid to every dropshipper (from the new Dropshippers list view).
You can check the documentation of the plugin HERE .
ATTENTION: due to a bug in the caching system, if you have previously purchased this item download it from this page. By doing so you will be sure to download the latest version, while if you download it from your downloads page it might not be the latest.
Changelog:v2.0.1 – 29/04/2015
- Bug fixing: Dropshipper shipping fee was not added to the total amount owed to the dropshipper
v2.0 – 13/04/2015
- Added: Dropshipper shipping methods are now available with admin settings (can be turned off)
- Added: order auto complete when all dropshippers have marked their order as shipped (can be turned off)
v1.10 – 01/03/2015
- Bug fixing: Dropshipper prices in Variable Products are now visible again
- Added: compatibility with Groups plugin
v1.9 – 26/01/2015
- Bug fixing: Tax gets correctly calculated on dropshipper’s email
- Added: shipping info gets reported on dropshippers’mail and can be shown/hidden from the admin panel
v1.8.1 – 06/01/2015
– Bug fixing:
| – Fixed number of orders shown on dropshipper’s dashboard
| – Now the plugin accepts dropshipper’s login names containing spaces
– Improved Dropshipper’s dashboard loading speed
v1.8 – 22/11/2014
- Added SKU and product variations in dropshipper slips
- Bug fixing
v1.7 – 26/09/2014
- Added compatibility with WooCommerce 2.2.x
- Added Multilanguage support for custom translation with .po/.mo files
- Added field for custom email for dropshippers’ notifications in admin panel
- Added the ability for dropshippers to enter information about shipping for the admin in their orders
- Added dropshipper shipping information in notification emails and order view in admin panel
- Improved the dropshipper orders page to be more easy to read
v1.6 – 10/06/2014
- Added packing slip for Dropshippers
- Added fields for packing slip to the admin panel
v1.5.1 – 29/05/2014
- Bug fixing
v1.5 – 15/05/2014
- Added currency converter setting in the Dropshipper dashboard
- Added “dropshipper price” field in products and products variations
- Added Dropshipper total balance of sold goods
- Added Dropshippers list in Admin console with Balance, email and PayPal payment
- Added “Show telephone” switch to the admin panel
- Added “Show email” switch to the admin panel
- Added Dropshipper settings page with currency selector and email field for PayPal
v.1.0 – 03/05/2014
- Initial release
- Custom Dropshipper role
- .po/.mo translations
- Dropshippers can send information to the store admin regarding the shipment (tracking number, date, company, notes, etc…)
- Custom field to determine Dropshipper’s price on each item (Both Simple and Variable products supported)
- Easily assign products to a Dropshipper
- Dropshippers gets notified when one of their products gets sold
- Dropshippers can easily notify the administrator when they have shipped the order to the customer
- Admins can easily see if a product has been shipped by a Dropshipper that took part in an order
- Custom dashboard for dropshippers with summary of total sales, products sold, orders, etc…
- Dropshippers can change currency in their settings panel
- Paypal payment from admin to dropshippers
- Hide/Show Mail and/or telephone number to Dropshippers
- Admin control panel to monitor Dropshipper sales
- More than one Dropshipper can take part in a single order, they will all be listed up for the admin to be easily managed
- Packing slip printing for Dropshippers!
- More to come!