WooCommerce Customer Relationship Manager
It’s finally here. This essential extension is designed to help you manage your customers quickly, efficiently and easily. Check our demo and be amazed.
Manage the process from prospects to customers with the Customer Status. Choose from Lead, Customer, Prospect and many more.
Adding customers has never been so easy, just click on Add Customer and add away with information like Twitter, Website and other important information you can build your database really quickly. And after you’ve built it, you can place a call, email the customer or place a new order.
Make notes for the customers so you know what your last communication was about with the WooCommerce Customer Relationship Manager notes feature.
Track Calls & Emails
WooCommerce Customer Relationship Manager allows you to place a completed call or a current call with a timer. You can log the call or even the email.
WooCommerce Customer Relationship Manager displays all your customers, including those that are guests so you won’t miss out on reaching out to anyone.
Quickly filter through your database of customers based on their purchase history period, country or their names. The filtering system is very similar to the existing WooCommerce filtering system used on the Orders page ensuring that the ecosystem is coherent.
Once you’ve applied your filter through your customers, you can quickly export the results simply by clicking on “Export Contacts” allowing you to get the most out of your extension.
Send Emails To Multiple Customers
If you want to announce something quick to a small number of customers, just select the customers and then click on “Send E-mail”, it’s that easy.
Using VoIP softwares or SIP phones such as Skype or Microsoft Communicator, placing phone calls has never been so easy. All you need to do is click on “Call Customer” action button and voila, the call is made.
Viewing the orders placed by the customer has been made even easier. Find the customer and then click on “View Orders” action button. It will take you to the Orders page with the customer filtered for you. Note: still yet to support Network (or multi-site) installations.
Create dynamic and static groups out of your customers for easy customer management and analysis. Dynamic groups can be created based on spending rules, order dates and other attributes.
View your customers financial activity at your store at a glance. View their total spent, when the last time they spent and when they first spent their money at your store.
Check if your customers have enrolled in your newsletter via MailChimp. No third party extension is required. Just put in your API key (which you can get from MailChimp) and you’re set to go.
= 2.4 =
* Feature compatibility for WooCommerce 2.2.
* Tweak unused files have been removed.
* Tweak to the customer status.
* Tweak to the menu order.
= 2.3.4 =
* Fix customers page showing added customers, customers with customer role and purchasing customers.
* Tweak integration with POS plugin to show customers added through that plugin.
* Tweak the follow up page after adding a customer.
= 2.3.3 =
* Fix order of customers when sorting through them.
* Feature added to set what page loads when clicking on customer name on Orders page. This can be configured via Custoemrs > Settings > Orders Page.
* Tweak to emailing page, when sending emails without subejct, a warning message is displayed.
* Tweak to activity email page, now shows what email address was sent from and what email addresses were sent to.
* Fix customers appearing even though no orders and user profile.
* Fix number of orders appearing for uncompleted orders.
= 2.3.2 & 2.3.1 =
* Fix Total Value sales are showing completed orders only.
* Feature added telephone number when placing a phone call.
* Fix bug when filtering customers and going to next and previous pages.
* Tweak to the orders page to view the customer directly.
= 2.3 =
* Fix customers not showing bug.
* Feature added more fields to set Brands (official WooThemes extension).
* Feature added more fields to set Product Category.
= 2.2.1 =
* Fix username formatting on customers page.
* Fix searching customers on customers page.
* Fix triple status icon issue.
= 2.2 =
* Tweak with loading speed for 1000+ customers.
* Fix bug with date sorting.
= 2.1.2 =
* Fix bug with email being displayed when exporting customers.
* Fix bug when emailing multiple customers.
= 2.1.1 =
* Fix bug when customers status icon was not showing.
* Fix bug when view icon was not showing.
* Fix response time.
* Fix blank screen issue.
= 2.1 =
* Feature added where you can add groups static or dynamic.
* Fix bug when new customer is added via shop, status is automatically "Customer".
* Tweak filters to include "Customer Status" now.
* Fix filter for searching for customers.
* Tweak in the settings, moved into seperate page.
= 2.0.2 =
* Fix a few bugs related to adding a customer when placing an order, editing their details.
* Cleared up a few more bugs.
= 2.0.1 =
* Feature added where you can now add a customer and it appears in the customers table without order being made.
* Fix a few bugs when WP_DEBUG mode was turned on.
* Tweak when adding a customer, user created with default role as "Customer".
= 2.0.0 =
* Feature added where you can now log a call.
* Feature added where you can now log email.
* Feature added where you can add customer.
* Feature added where you can view customer activity i.e. call or email.
* Feature added where you can choose what filters to have.
* Feature added where you can set a customer status i.e. lead, blocked etc.
* Feature added where you can add a customer note.
* Fix a few bugs with emailing, logging calls and activity.
= 1.4.1 =
* Feature added where you can filter between users and guests.
* Feature added where you can filter for last 24 hours.
* Tweak for font icons in action buttions. 2.0.x support has gone.
* Fix bugs of adding notes 2.1 issue.
* Fix bugs of linking variations 2.1 issue.
* Feature email logs are now displayed.
= 1.4.0 =
* Fix email being sent without proper breaks.
* Feature of search box added.
* Tweak to way email is sent.
= 1.3.4 =
* Fix the screen options number of customers to show on page.
* Fix alignment for filters.
= 1.3.3 =
* Feature implemented where you can now filter customer by States & Cities.
* Feature implemented where you can enter your custom email address when you send an email.
= 1.3.2 =
* When products are deleted, customers are still shown with their orders in place. This corrects the “blank issue” issue on some WordPress installations.
= 1.3.1 =
* MailChimp API class renamed to prevent collisions with certain themes or plugins. This corrects the "blank page" issue on some WordPress installations.
= 1.3 =
* Filter by product feature added.
* Listing now contains all values of ONLY complete orders, not ALL orders.
= 1.2.2 =
* Listing now contains values of ONLY complete orders, not ALL orders.
= 1.2.1 =
* Quotes between terms added to CSV export file.
* Minor code reformating and adjustmest, CSS fixes.
= 1.2 =
* Added a new Action button allowing users to Call Customer using Skype etc.
= 1.1 =
* Added possibility of exporting customers in CSV format.
= 1.0.1 =
* Width for Actions column is now in PX instead of % to ensure all viewframes can view actions.
* Telephone column added.
= 1.0 =
* Initial release!