WooCommerce Customer Relationship Manager
It’s finally here. This essential extension is designed to help you manage your customers quickly, efficiently and easily.
WooCommerce Customer Relationship Manager displays all your customers, including those that are guests so you won’t miss out on reaching out to anyone.
Quickly filter through your database of customers based on their purchase history period, country or their names. The filtering system is very similar to the existing WooCommerce filtering system used on the Orders page ensuring that the ecosystem is coherent.
Once you’ve applied your filter through your customers, you can quickly export the results simply by clicking on “Export Contacts” allowing you to get the most out of your extension.
Send Emails To Multiple Customers
If you want to announce something quick to a small number of customers, just select the customers and then click on “Send E-mail”, it’s that easy.
Using VoIP softwares or SIP phones such as Skype or Microsoft Communicator, placing phone calls has never been so easy. All you need to do is click on “Call Customer” action button and voila, the call is made.
Viewing the orders placed by the customer has been made even easier. Find the customer and then click on “View Orders” action button. It will take you to the Orders page with the customer filtered for you.
View your customers financial activity at your store at a glance. View their total spent, when the last time they spent and when they first spent their money at your store.
Check if your customers have enrolled in your newsletter via MailChimp. No third party extension is required. Just put in your API key (which you can get from MailChimp) and you’re set to go.
= 1.3.3 =
- Feature implemented where you can now filter customer by States & Cities.
- Feature implemented where you can enter your custom email address when you send an email.
= 1.3.2 =
- When products are deleted, customers are still shown with their orders in place. This corrects the “blank issue” issue on some WordPress installations.
= 1.3.1 =
- MailChimp API class renamed to prevent collisions with certain themes or plugins. This corrects the “blank page” issue on some WordPress installations.
= 1.3 =
- Filter by product feature added.
- Listing now contains all values of ONLY complete orders, not ALL orders.
= 1.2.2 =
- Listing now contains values of ONLY complete orders, not ALL orders.
= 1.2.1 =
- Quotes between terms added to CSV export file.
- Minor code reformating and adjustmest, CSS fixes.
= 1.2 =
- Added a new Action button allowing users to Call Customer using Skype etc.
= 1.1 =
- Added possibility of exporting customers in CSV format.
= 1.0.1 =
- Width for Actions column is now in PX instead of % to ensure all viewframes can view actions.
- Telephone column added.
= 1.0 =