WooCommerce Custom Order Statuses & Actions
It’s finally here. This essential extension is designed to help you manage your order statuses better, to suit your custom needs.
Set each order status to send an email automatically, including information about the order and give the user the opportunity to cancel or not cancel the order depending on status chosen.
Over 1000 icons to choose for your status, you can make it as customisable as possible. And the great thing is they are font icons, so faster loading and greater compatibility.
Set an action to trigger the custom status and choose which icon to show on the actions.
Works with WordPress 3.8 and WooComemrce 2.1
We’ve tested it with WooCommerce 2.1 and it works even better. New
: now works on Multisite as well.
Checkout Field Editor & Shipment Tracking Integration
We’ve integrated it with the official WooThemes Checkout Field Editor extension as well as the Shipment Tracking so you can send customers even more custom data.
= 1.3.2 =
* Fix bug not supporting Cyrillic characters.
= 1.3.1 =
* Fix bug of ghost status appearing after deleting the status in drop down.
= 1.3 =
* Feature added to support multisite. Thanks to Aaron Delgado.
= 1.2.1 =
* Fix the 'Customise Email' link page on editing and creating a status.
= 1.2 =
* Feature added where you can now include Checkout Field Editor shortcodes (offical WooThemes extension).
* Feature added where you can now include Shipment Tracking shortcodes (official WooThemes extension).
* Fix made on the status page when showing icons.
= 1.1.1 =
* Fixed an issue with installing the plugin.
= 1.1 =
* Feature added where status shows in report.
* Feature added where you can set custom email address to send to.
* Removed support for WooCommerce 2.0.x.
* Refined the status icon styles.
= 1.0 =
* Initial release!