Cart Based shipping allows you to set different shipping rates based on the items a customer has in their cart. There are three calculation methods: by the subtotal price, by the number of items in the cart, and by weight. For example, the higher the subtotal or weight of the cart, or the more items a customer is purchasing, the higher the shipping rate may be. You may also set this feature to be available only to certain countries.
The WooCommerce Cart Based Shipping plugin works alongside your WooCommerce store by adding a new shipping method directly to your WooCommerce settings. The familiar layout and easy to use options will make it simple to setup and use in your store.
This plugin is designed to work with the open-source WooCommerce plugin.
Version Log3.0 – April 15th, 2015
- Optimized code and removed php notices
- Added ability to backup/restore settings
- Added BETA version of plugin auto-updater
- Added Language files
- Updated support for WPML translations
- Removed ‘Exclude Discounts’ option as is no longer supported by WooCommerce
For a complete list of changes, view the full version log
Full List of Features
- Base your shipping costs on the cart’s subtotal, number of items ordered, or total weight of all items combined.
- Customize the shipping label
- Restrict shipping to or from certain countries
- Calculation based on prices with or without tax
- Set a minimum shipping price that the customer will need to be charged
- Set a maximum shipping price that the customer will not be charged over
- Set a minimum price, quantity, or weight amount for the cart (based on calculation method)
- Set a maximum price, quantity, or weight amount for the cart (based on calculation method)
- Change the shipping cost based on specified minimum values
- Charge a flat rate or percentage of the subtotal for any calculation method
- Exclude shipping classes so items assigned to these classes will ship free
- Export / Import all settings for this method