Important Notice Regarding Version 3.0Due to a necessary restructuring of files in this plugin, you will need to manually reactivate the plugin after uploading the new version to your server.
Also included in this update is the BETA release of the Bolder Elements plugin manager. It gives you the ability to register any and all license codes for Bolder Elements plugins, however at this time automatic updates is only available for this plugin (Cart Based Shipping for WooCommerce).
All feedback, concerns, and suggestions are encouraged.
Cart Based shipping allows you to set different shipping rates based on the items a customer has in their cart. There are three calculation methods: by the subtotal price, by the number of items in the cart, and by weight. For example, the higher the subtotal or weight of the cart, or the more items a customer is purchasing, the higher the shipping rate may be. You may also set this feature to be available only to certain countries.
The WooCommerce Cart Based Shipping plugin works alongside your WooCommerce store by adding a new shipping method directly to your WooCommerce settings. The familiar layout and easy to use options will make it simple to setup and use in your store.
This plugin is designed to work with the open-source WooCommerce plugin.
Version Log2.5 – May 4th, 2014
- Added option to set a minimum requirement to the size of orders
- Added option to set a maximum shipping cost that can be charged
- Add additional option to ‘Availability’ to exclude specific countries
- Cleaned up a few more notices that appeared for WC 2.1 users
For a complete list of changes, view the full version log
Full List of Features
- Base your shipping costs on the cart’s subtotal, number of items ordered, or total weight of all items combined.
- Customize the shipping label
- Restrict shipping to or from certain countries
- Calculation based on prices with or without tax
- Set a minimum shipping price that the customer will need to be charged
- Set a maximum shipping price that the customer will not be charged over
- Set a minimum price, quantity, or weight amount for the cart (based on calculation method)
- Set a maximum price, quantity, or weight amount for the cart (based on calculation method)
- Change the shipping cost based on specified minimum values
- Charge a flat rate or percentage of the subtotal for any calculation method
- Exclude shipping classes so items assigned to these classes will ship free
- Export / Import all settings for this method