Cart Based shipping allows you to set different shipping rates based on the items a customer has in their cart. There are three calculation methods: by the subtotal price, by the number of items in the cart, and by weight. For example, the higher the subtotal or weight of the cart, or the more items a customer is purchasing, the higher the shipping rate may be. You may also set this feature to be available only to certain countries.
The WooCommerce Cart Based Shipping plugin works alongside your WooCommerce store by adding a new shipping method directly to your WooCommerce settings. The familiar layout and easy to use options will make it simple to setup and use in your store.
This plugin is designed to work with the open-source WooCommerce plugin.
Version Log2.5 – May 4th, 2014
- Added option to set a minimum requirement to the size of orders
- Added option to set a maximum shipping cost that can be charged
- Add additional option to ‘Availability’ to exclude specific countries
- Cleaned up a few more notices that appeared for WC 2.1 users
- Minor changes to clean up notifications after update to WooCommerce 2.1
- Added option to set a maximum to the shipping cost table
- Added shipping check so that virtual items will not count towards totals
- Added option to include tax in subtotal
- Added new field for handling fees (fixed price OR percentage)
- Add new classes table with the ability to exclude certain classes from counting towards shipping costs
- New Feature: Set shipping price as a fixed rate or percentage of the subtotal.
- Minor grammatical fixes.
- Added third method: Weight Based
- Fixed a bug where currency always displayed as ’$’
1.2 – October 7, 2012
- Fixed bug in how shipping was calculated for larger purchases
1.1 – October 6, 2012
- Official release to Envato Marketplace
- UX updates
- Documentations added
1.0 – BETA Version