Woocommerce Bulk Edit Product Variations for Wordpress
& Bulk edit prices, sales, weight, sku and more!
With this plugin you can bulk edit simple or variable woocommerce products fields such as SKU, Stock, Regular Price, Sale Price, Weight, Height.
PLEASE NOTE: This plugin is not made to bulk edit/change custom attributes or products information or bulk add/edit attributes or variations.
If you are unsure if this plugin can help you, please ask us before purchasing.
Full Plugin Description
This bulk edit plugin allows you to edit more than one product at a time whether its a variable or simple product. You can edit as many products as you want in just one step and edit many fields such as SKU, Stock, Regular Price, Sale Price, Weight, Height, etc. You can even increase or decrease all prices in a category by a set precentage % or dollar value $ for quick sales or product price increases/decreases all in one step.
If you have many products on your store, with variations, this plugin is really useful to keep your store updated or modify sale prices etc. in just a few seconds. As well its a great way to speed up the process of setting up a new store or new products if they are based on variations.
For example, you can update all products with variations in one selected category, or use attributes to update products that have a specific attribute value. You can even update all product variations that have a particular price, or target those by which price is higher or lower then a set value.
Video Preview (does not show the features of the 2.0 release): http://screencast.com/t/O6Q6oyURw
New features as of version 2.0
- You can now bulk ADD SALE PRICES based on Percent % or Dollar Value $ of regular price. For instance you can bulk edit all red t-shirts to be on sale by 15% of regular price, or by $5 off regular price. To remove them you can remove sale prices manually or remove sale prices by bulk.
- You can now bulk edit simple products. There is a radio button to now target simple products as well as products with variations. So now you can use this on all products in your woocommerce store.
- We have added options to decrease or increase prices (regular and/or sale) based on percent ( % ) or a set dollar value ($). Please note that this changes the current regular price or sale price by the set value, it will not set a sale price based on the regular price.
- We have added an option to bulk remove sale prices.
Attributes you can use to target products that you wish to update are:
- Regular Price (Equal to, greater than and less than)
- Sale Price (Equal to, greater than and less than)
- All the custom attributes that you have set on your Products Variations.
Values you can update/modify are:
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Width and Height
Tested up to WooCommerce 2.2.10 & WordPress 4.1
If you liked this plugin and you found it useful please rate it:
If you have issues or concerns please contact us and we will help you. Rating our items really helps support us to build more plugins and themes and we greatly appreciate it!
Reviews from some of our happy customers
Looking for something else? Try our WooCommerce Quick Edit Plugin
Version 2.3 - December 19 2014 - Minor tweaks. No need to change version number.
Version 2.3 - August 5 2014 - Fixed a bug that caused a timeout, blank screen, or errors making changes on stores with many products.
Version 2.2 - May 7 2014 - Added a new feature that allows you to SET SALE PRICES based on regular prices. So you can now put items on sale by bulk. Choices are basing sale price on % of regular price or dollar value $ of regular price. Such as 15% off, or $5 off.
Version 2.1 - March 21 2014 - Fixed a bug where bulk editing products based on attributes would change all child & parent attribute products together, even if you selected just the child attribute (ex: T-shirts > XL). Now you can successfully target just child attributes. - Minor CSS Changes
Version 2.0 - March 8 2014 - Added simple products radio buttons. You can now bulk edit simple product that are NOT based on variations. - Added feature to increase or decrease prices by a set percentage. - Added feature to increase or decrease prices by a certain dollar amount.
Version 1.0 - February 19 2014 - First stable release