WooCommerce AJAX Product Filter (or WooCommerce AJAX Layered Navigation) adds advanced product filtering to your WooCommerce shop. It provides a rich user interface for users to filter products by custom attributes, custom taxonomies, hierarchical categories, custom post meta fields, WooCommerce products meta and… at real time.
You can build your own store advanced filters with drag and drop in a minute. There is no limit on the number of filters you add to shop; so customers can filter products by nested categories, price, dimension, size, color, weight, rate, sales count,... Unlimited more product attributes in three types of UI: Slider, Drop Down and checkbox list. Filters can even be applied on product search results. So you can search and apply filters on your product results.
Filter results are loaded via AJAX at realtime, but don’t worry about SEO Woo AJAX Product Filter uses HTML5 PushState and for old browsers HashTag fallback.This plugin is best for stores with a lot of products and items or multiple product attributes.
- Add Unlimited Filters: There is no limitation, let the customers filter all the way through their needs.
- Three Types of UI: Slider, Drop Down & Checkbox (Toggle effect).
- Count Each Filter Products: Intelligent; based on current applied filters, categories, taxonomies,...
- Reset All Filters: Users can reset all filters to default by a single click.
- Merge Sidebars: Merge sidebars to save space of shop sidebar.
- Filter by Color, Pattern and Image: Assign an image for each attribute so users, see images instead of text for products filtering.
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO friendly): Filtered products are indexable and users can share links of filtered results.
- HTML5 PushState & HTML4 HashTag Fallback: Best experience in modern browsers beside supporting old browsers.
- Cross Browser Compatibility: AJAX loading, PushState,... has been tested with all major browsers old versions to the latest.
- Unlimited Filter for Specific Attributes archive/Categories archive: If you sell different products with different attributes this feature is for you. By using this feature selected categories or selected attributes can have their own filters without affecting the rest of the shop.
- Sidebar, Shortcode and PHP function generator
- AJAX Loading Results: Users can see filtered results at real time.
- Sort by AJAX: Sort and change order of products by 6 parameters and see the results in real time.
- Drag and Drop Filter Building: Shop admin can drag and drop, unlimited widgets and build filters in a minute, each widget with its own different settings.
- Auto Blends With Shop Theme: Automatically adapts with your shop theme styling so you need no styling.
- Hierarchical Category Navigation: Users can navigate through hierarchical categories; eg: Clothing > Women > Outwear > Jacket.
- Multiple Categories/Attributes Filtering: Users can filter products by selecting multiple categories and multiple attributes at the same time (Supports “AND”, “OR” Parameters)
- Built with WordPress Best Practices If a task has multiple approaches the best one is selected. E.g: Product Filtering functionality only activates at WooCommerce area not everywhere, this makes the plugin fast and small footprint.
Utilizes the Styling of Store Theme
Live Preview click here
Looking for WooCommerce AJAX Search? Use this
- Bug fixed: Default submit button in admin UI
- Improvement: Settings label “for” attribute in admin UI to get a better usability
- Bug fixed: minor Admin UI alignment issues.
- Bug fixed: Chosen CSS sprites 404 error.
- Improvement: Clearing expired caches regurally to keep the memory.
- Improvement: Caching structure uses WordPress API so it’s supported by cache plugins and can be stored in fast memory instead of in the database.
- New feature:: Now product count of filtered items are cached, this has a huge performance effect.
- WooCommerce 2.3 compatible
- WooCommerce 2.2 compatible
- WooCommerce 2.1 compatible
- WordPress 3.9 compatible
- WordPress 3.8 compatible
- Improvement:Several deprecated functions/method has been replaced
- Improvement: Each new function/method has its own fallback to be compatible with older versions of WooCommmerce/WordPress
- New feature: Hiding empty items based on current applied filters
- New feature: Showing count of products for each filter item
- New feature: Attribute list, Attribute dropdown, Category dropdown, image attributes, Hierarchical and non-hierarchical category, Custom taxonomy dropdown, Custom taxonomy list have product count
- New feature: Auto update frontend filters count
- New feature: Using animation and effect for updating area; e.g. Using fade effect for updating the count of products
- New feature: Dynamic CSS classes/IDs for each widget and each item for easy styling
- New feature: Auto scroll to products list on AJAX call
- New feature: Now filters can be shown on custom taxonomies archives
- New feature: Image attribute filter has tooltip and count inside tooltip (SEO optimized)
- New option: Enable/Disable counting filters items
- New option: Enable/Disable hiding filters’s items
- New option:Enable/Disable displaying count of products
- New option: Custom areas to update on AJAX call, supports multiple areas
- New option: Custom taxonomy list
- New option: Enable/Disable auto scroll after refresh
- New option: Custom CSS to include in document header
- New option: Making product container absolute positioned
- New option: AJAX overlay style
- New option: AJAX overlay transparency
- New option: AJAX overlay opacity
- improvement: Plugin sub menu page name changed
- Improvement: New AJAX spinner overlay, with fade-in and fade-out animation
- Improvement: Transparent overlay for AJAX refresh
- Improvement: New structure for custom taxonomy list and current applied filters
- Improvement: New structure contains operator with each filter individually and can be extended with no parameter limit
- Improvement: New documentation section: URL parameters; This section helps developers who want to extend/customize the plugin
- Improvement: Updated language file contains all plugin text and terms for complete translation
- Improvement: Filters events are changed to jQuery live method for better performance
- Improvement: New method to find main products list, on non-standard themes
- Improvement: New method for fixing customized and non-standard pagination
- Improvement: Shop loop wrapper changes from span to div so it can include any kind of tags
- Improvement: Several deprecated functions/method has been replaced
- Improvement:AJAX callback methods new prefix with keeping the old names
- Improvement: Renamed asset files to more meaningful names
- Bug fixed: Duplicate wrapper on AJAX load
- Bug fixed: Keeping applied items CSS styles after refresh
- Bug fixed: hiding slider option on changing query type dropdown
- New Widget: Filter by Custom Taxonomy.
- Filter by custom taxonomy using range slider.
- Filter by custom taxonomy using dropdown.
- Filter by custom taxonomy using checkbox list.
- New documentation section: troubleshooting.
- Attributes list are shown as menuorder; so users can control the order via admin.
- Now filters display and work on attributes archive.
- WordPress 3.6 ready.
- Attribute filtring widget updated.
- Fixed bug parent category for multiple category filtring widget.
- Fixed bug applying range filter at subcategories.
- Custom update areas functionality improved.
- Image uploader code improved.
- New Widget: Custom Product Meta field Filtering (range slider interface ).
- Reset Filter button styling improved now its more compatible to third party themes.
- Language file and documentation update.
- Jquery 1.9 compatibility.
- Plugin uses live method error fixed.
- Jquery Migration included.
- New callback: Before AJAX request
- New feature: AJAX Callback.
- Callback for successful request
- Callback for failed request
- Callback for AJAX refresh
- New feature: Custom multiple theme areas update on AJAX request .
- Improved documentation.
- Fallback for non-standard theme.
- Now plugin can detect products wrap by multiple methods.
- WordPress 3.5.2 and WooCommerce 2.0.12 Compatibility.
- Better performance for front end.
- New features for advanced users brings much flexibility. Some of possible new customizations using callbacks (customizations you can add to the plugin using callback feature):
- Scroll page to top after a successful AJAX request.
- Shorten products descriptions after a successful AJAX request.
- Pushing a track event to analytics website after an AJAX request.
- Hiding products’ images loading indicator after a successful AJAX request.
- Stopping AJAX loading UI and displaying a message after a failed AJAX request.
- Update custom dynamic widgets on each AJAX request.
- Update and fix missing parts of each refresh.
- ... (use your imagination!)
- Infinite jquery AJAX loop on error pages fixed.
- Category order changed to “menu order” so users can order by custom. Currently supported parameters are:
- Default sorting
- Sort by popularity
- Sort by average rating
- Sort by newness
- Sort by price: low to high
- Sort by price: high to low
- New option to hide/show direct empty children.
- New option show only at non category pages.
- Applied categories list nag fixed.
- New Widget – Filter Attributes by image instead of text.
- New Widget – Multiple categories filtering at the same time.
- New Widget – Sort and change order of products using AJAX
- Default WooCommerce ordering stopped working bug fixed.
- Duplicate script localization bug fixed.
- Several reported minor bugs fixed.
- Compatibility with third party themes improved.
- “No Products” action can be overridden if not exists.
- Now filters can be used at homepage.
- Over 20 code improvement and best practices.
- Sidebar generator bug fixed and code improved.
- Custom CSS Class option for widgets.
- New widget: Reset filter button.
- Multiple taxonomy slider enabled