Even if you are a developer creating themes or you are just an owner of an ecommerce site using WooCommerce now you have the oportunity to offer an user friendly cart widget without much effort.
NW ADCart plugin let’s you configure the Ajax Drop Down Cart to meet your theme design.
Style your icons as you please by selecting the icons that you desire from the list of 10 available types of icons and choose the color that integrates well in your theme.
Place the widget anywhere you want in your theme and you’re good to go.
“I love this plugin, very easy to implement and with the admin settings it’s a piece of cake to style it matching to your site”
Before you start:
Please find in the archive the folder named documentation, you have in that folder a file named index.html, double-click on it and read the documentation carefully.
The ability to upload your own icon and to use it for the widget.
- instant ‘add to cart’ functionality driven by ajax technology
- instant ‘delete item from cart’ driven by ajax technology
- easy customization of colors, position, and icons of the widget
- 2 predefined skins
- 10 icon styles
- custom icon image upload
- border radius setup option
- you can customize the name of the type of products that the user add’s to the cart
- custom made with iconfont instead of regular image icons
- unlimited icon colors
- unlimited background colors
- shortcode capability let’s you place the widget even in your content
- and more …
The archive contains two folders:
- “documentation” – you will find a complete documentation for you to easily get your way through the configuration
- “plugin” – it contains the archive for the plugin that you will install under wp-admin
Important! – you need to have woocommerce plugin installed for this plugin to work.
- colorpicker by eyecon
- you will find the list of future updates in the documentation
Changelogv1.0 June 27, 2013
- Initial releasev1.1 June 28, 2013
- Minor css tweaksv1.2 June 30, 2013
+ Custom icon upload - php warning message fix