Woo360 Product Viewer is a 360º viewer for WordPress. It can be used in Posts, Pages, Woocommerce products and more. It was created with real business in mind.
- Lightweight and fast
Easy to use / configure
- Lazy load support (it wil load just the first image, once the user clicks on it, it will load the rest of the images).
- You can select the image the viewer will start at.
- You can choose to show or hide the navigation controls (prev/next).
- You can specify how many images the viewer will move when clicking the “prev/next” buttons.
- You can enable Auto Rotation.
- You can enable HTML5 Fullscreen API support. It only works in Modern Browsers.
- You can set the CSS colors the viewer will use for the prev, next and play buttons. They need to be valid HEX values.
- You can include it everywhere with Shortcodes. (NEW)
2.0.3 – 30 Dec 2014
- Fixed a bug where some frames were being skipped.
2.0.2 – 12 Jun 2014
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to edit a Woo360 view in WP 3.9.
2.0.1 – 9 Jun 2014
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to choose from more than five 360 views in Woocommerce products.
2.0.0 – 30 Mar 2014
- Added a Woo360 View post type to be reused in different posts, pages and Woocommerce products.
- Added Shortcode support.
1.8.0 – 03 Mar 2014
- Added a “Drag to spin” message.
- Added a color picker for the prev, next and play buttons.
1.2.0 – 23 Feb 2014
- Added 2 new options: HTML5 Fullscreen API support and Auto Rotation.
1.1.0 – 17 Feb 2014
- Added a new option to specify how many images the viewer will move when clicking the “prev/next” buttons.