If you already have our very popular and powerful White Label Branding for WordPress, then this is the perfect companion.
Have you ever been in a situation where your client would like access to the appearance menu?
Of course you can provide access, but then the client can insert anyavailable widget or change widgets already inserted. This is the solution you have been waiting for. Easily hide any available widget or already inserted widgets by User Role. You have complete control! Please notice this is a Add-on for White Label Branding for WordPress.Please notice that in order to get the full benefits of this Add-on you need a valid license for White Label Branding for WordPress.
List of features
- Hide available Widgets by User Role
- Hide already inserted Widgets in any dynamic widget area by User Role
Support and UpdatesWe support our plugins and have a professional support ticket system setup to handle and track all issues or requests from our customers. Follow us on Envato or Twitter to stay up to date with new releases and updates.
Version 1.0.3 rev29055 – August 31, 2012
* Bug Fixed: Crash on latest version of White Label Branding for WordPress
Version 1.0.2 rev28615 – August 7, 2012
* Bug Fixed: Hiding available widgets was also hiding the widgets on the sidebar
Version 1.0.1 rev25367 – May 29, 2012
* New Feature: Remove Inactive Widgets, not only Hide. * Modification: Checking available widgets will hide both available and inactive of the same type.
Version 1.0.0 rev24944 – May 20, 2012
* First Release