Please refer to Support Tab before posting a comment with a support question. In addition you can find there information, which could be useful before purchasing the product.
Turn your website into Android Application just in minutes with Webview with Splash Screen and Scrollable Tabs. You need only several minutes to customize it to your needs.
You just have to change the splash screen image, to replace the current url with your website url and you will have brand new android application, which will help you to promote your brand.
You have the option to choose between two position of the tabs. One is at the bottom of the Webview and the other is on the right side. In the package you have additional set of gray icons (Home, About Us, Download, Portfolio and Contact Us). In addition to the red launcher icon you have blue one.
- Fast customization
- Well documented;
- Unlimited Tabs;
- Splash screen;
- AdMob – migrated to Google Play Services;
- Supports HTML 5 video tag;
- Supports Youtube videos;
- Customizable Progress Bar;
- Custom Loading Animation;
- Custom error page when there is no internet connection available.
Demo .apk: here
Check out the iOS version:
Latest Versions:Version 1.6 (10/09/2014):
- UserAgentString is changed to “Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4; Nexus 4 Build/KRT16H) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/22.214.171.124 Mobile Safari/537.36”;
- Documentation is updated.
- Admob to Google Play Services Migration – Check Out the Tutorial.
- (NEW) Rate My App
- (NEW) Play mp3 files
19.05.2013 > Version 1.4.3:- Youtube Videos can be played on Fullscreen
03.05.2013 > Version 1.4.2:- Tabs Optimization
- Bug Fixing
- Added Error page (fully customizable) that will be displayed when the user has no internet connection
Version 1.4.1:- Added Download Functionality with Progress Bar
Version 1.4:- Added Admob
- Added Cutomizable Progress bar
- Added Loading Animation
- Splash Screen imporovement
Version 1.3:-Added functionality to play embeded Youtube videos inside the Webview
Version 1.2:- Added Browse File support directly from the webview
- Added Call Phone support directly from the webview