Website Gallery is a full-featured PHP photo gallery script designed to allow you to quickly add and display a collection of albums on your website, either by uploading pictures from your computer or by importing albums from Facebook like/fan pages or user accounts.
Website Gallery is a standalone PHP script, but includes a wordpress plugin to connect Website Gallery and Wordpress and allow the use of shortcodes. Use on a PHP website or use with wordpress, the choice is yours.
Current version: 1.2
- Set up in minutes!
- Upload photos from your computer into albums and manage them online
- Sort photos by drag and drop, or rotate them with a click!
- Add an unlimited number of albums from Facebook users or ‘Like Pages’ (e.g. a page for a business)
- Facebook albums always kept up to date
- Easy to use control panel that lets you take control of the albums
- Drag & Drop reordering of albums & photos
- Wordpress Plugin for displaying the Gallery, album or a slider on a page or post!
- Display public or private albums
- Add to any PHP website
- Installation & User Guide included
- Facebook Style Lightbox included
- Facebook ‘like’ box on each photo
- Facebook comments on each photo
- Galleria Slider configured and included
- All control panel text is language packed
- Flash uploader allows you to choose multiple files at once!
- Great support. I’m with you 100% of the way. I will help you to make sure you can get Website Gallery running on your website.
Full support is given if you encounter any problems setting up this script. Simply send me a message via my profile page (on the bottom right you’ll see “Email Jordie”.)
Is Website Gallery missing a feature you want? Contact me via my user profile page, tell me what the feature is, and I may very well add it to an update!
Demo username: admin / Password: admin