Extract and download anything from anywhere to your server file system! Use the downloaded media into your own WordPress pages or posts without external hot-linking.
Other WiseLoop web grabbing related products:
Plugin DescriptionWiseLoop Web Media Grabber WordPress Plugin is designed to download media resources from the web and use the extracted media inside your WordPress blog.
This WordPress plugin allows media extraction and embedding by using a complete and intuitive administration panel featuring powerful media extraction engines combined with a friendly media browser.
The extraction engine is capable of downloading images, movies, audio and flash files from the internet as long as the target URL contains or refers media files using web links (a href tags) or various tag attributes (src, embed, param, movie etc.). Also, the media grabbing engine is able to identify more than the obvious media resources having the most common file extensions – it will find the media generated dynamically by the servers or media files that have no valid extensions or no extensions at all (such as images generated at runtime by the web servers); the identification is made by checking the server response header when pinging the tested media resource.
The smart caching feature stores the useful information about founded media (HTTP headers, width, height for images etc.) and so, it improves the grabbing speed, saves bandwidth and prevents useless pinging of the grabbed media.
Video preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=waY-7b63rTY
- intuitive administration panel;
- download of all images, video, audio and flash file formats to localhost file system;
- advanced media extraction filtering by type, byte-size, image width or height, count limiter;
- search for media the whole target URL or only inside a designated HTML area specified by a tag;
- smart grabbing engine;
- insert the downloaded media inside the blog pages and posts;
- friendly media browser provided to view, delete, insert into pages and navigate through the downloaded media;
- smart caching for fast processing;
- technical documentation for the grabbing engine provided also;
- lightweight and easy to use;
- WordPress 3.0 or newer
- Step 1: make a folder named /web-media-grabber-wordpress-plugin under the /wp-content/plugins directory;
- Step 2: copy entire archive contents to the new created /wp-content/plugins/web-media-grabber-wordpress-plugin folder;
- Step 3: activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress administration page;
- Step 4: access the plugin administration panel through the ‘Settings’ menu of WordPress administration page;
- Step 5: go to the Settings section and set the download directory name (or leave it as default) – the download directory will be created under /wp-content, so make sure it is writable;
- Project Name: WiseLoop Web Grabber WordPress Plugin
- Project Website: http://wiseloop.com/product/web-media-grabber-wordpress-plugin
- Online Tutorial: http://wiseloop.com/tutorial/web-media-grabber-wordpress-plugin
- Online Demonstration: http://wiseloop.com/wordpress-plugins/web-media-grabber
- Author: WiseLoop, http://wiseloop.com/contact/web-media-grabber-wordpress-plugin
- Tags: audio extractor for wordpress, audio grabber wordpress plugin, flash extractor for wordpress, flash grabber wordpress plugin, image extractor for wordpress, image grabber wordpress plugin, image ripper wordpress plugin, media extractor for wordpress, media grabber for wordpress, media ripper wordpress plugin, video extractor for wordpress, video grabber wordpress plugin, video ripper wordpress plugin, media browser for wordpress
NoteWiseLoop assumes no responsibility for any abusive use of this software product and/or violation of any terms of usage of the grabbed web pages.
If you decide to use this software product, do it with responsibility and make sure that you are allowed to grab media from the desired web page by checking its terms of usage.
This software product is sold exclusively on codecanyon.net. Please do not download it from elsewhere.