WeatherSliderThis is a beautiful weather slider WordPress widget with animated weather effects, 48 weather types and a lot of amazing features!
WordPress version of WeatherSliderOf course WeatherSlider has a WordPress version – called WeatherSlider WP – with a stunning admin interface! You can get it from here:
- 48 different weather types with a powerful weather API
- Showing current weather and 3 day weather forecast Showing current weather and 3 day weather forecast
- Beautiful CSS3 animations with jQuery fallback
- Responsive size from 240×200 to 1300×600 pixels (content, images and font size also auto resizing)
- Multiple (unlimited) locations in one slider
- Stunning admin user interface with visual editor to add locations
- Multiple (unlimited) sliders on your site with unique settings!
- Custom Location Search Bar (users can type their custom location)
- Auto-Slideshow and Auto-Refresh features (optional)
- Updated, reliable geolocation feature
- 12 or 24 hour time format
- Touch Control for mobile devices
- Keyboard navigation (optional)
- Multi-language support
- Supports all major browsers (but for using the WeatherSlider WP admin page we recommend Chrome, Safari or Firefox)
- Very Detailed documentation
- Layered graphic elements included in .PSD format
- Free support and future updates
Our Items @ Codecanyon
Layers 3D is a premium jQuery plugin which you can use for creating ‘Parallax’ or ‘Out of the Image’ effects on your site. With ‘fullsize’ mode you can create even a whole parallax effect website! If you like our LayerSlider plugin – you will certainly like this plugin too!
This is a premium image tagging plugin for WordPress. You can easily tag your images or you can create fancy tooltips on your images. It is compatible with the most of the browsers and of course it is highly customizable. It supports also permission control and it is deeply integrated with WordPress.
This is the WordPress plugin of LayerSlider! You can create as many layers and sublayers as you want. You can use unlimited images with links. The script is very user-friendly, you can add global settings or local (per slide) settings to each layer or sublayer. You can change delay times, easing types, durations and much more.
This is a jQuery content slider using the famous parallax-effect! You can create as many layers and sublayers as you want. You can use images or any other HTML elements, including Flash movies as layers. The script is very user-friendly, you can add global settings or local (per slide) settings to each layer or sublayer. You can change delay times, easing types, durations and much more.