Wall of Fame is a plugin that displays most active commentators in a grid. All you need is insert
[walloffame] shortcode into your content. As an administrator you can set avatar size, colors and how many honored commentators to show. Plugin also has Wall of Fame widget, so you can easily insert it into widgetized areas. Add spectacular feature to your website and motivate visitors!
- Smooth grid of top commetators: most active commentators are displayed in a grid.
- Avatar and Gravatar supported: each commentator may have its own avatar/gravatar.
- Shortcode driven: insert shortcode
[walloffame]into your content.
- Exclude any commentators: you can easily exclude any commentators from top list.
- Customize period: if you wish you can shows most active commentators for last N days.
- 2 modes: plugin can display top commentators of whole website or current post/page.
- Wall of Fame Widget: insert most active commentators into any widgetized area.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin may be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check or WP_DEBUG mode.
Plugin Usage1. Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu item “Wall Of Fame” under menu section “Settings”, where you can customize Wall of Fame. 2. Insert shortcode
[walloffame]into your content to display Wall Of Fame. This shortcode may be enhanced by using the following attributes:
mode– display top commentators either for whole website or for current post/page; allowed values:
period– display top commentators for this period (days); allowed values: any number between
0– lifetime; default:
exclude– comma-separated list of e-mails (or logins for registered users) that are excluded from the wall of Fame; default:
[walloffame mode="post"]– Display top commentators for current post.
[walloffame mode="post" period="30"]– Display top commentators for last
30days for current post.
[walloffame period="365" exclude="admin,firstname.lastname@example.org"]– Display top commentators for last
365days, excluding commentators with login