Make sure you check our my new product AdPress for WordPress.
P.S.: This item is no longer supported or updated.
Vplayer is a minimalistic HTML5 Video Player with a Social Media Sharing Widget and a Video Gallery Slider. Vplayer works on all modern browsers, and can fall back to Flash for older browsers. The scripts’ only dependency is jQuery.
Update V 1 .1
- Added Video Buffering Status
- Click-able Logo
- JSON Support for the Video Gallery
- Customizable Skin with CSS
- Dynamic FullScreen Mode (supports resizing)
- Video Buffering Status
- User-Friendly Sound Controller
- Sharing Widget (Facebook, Twitter, Digg…)
- Video Gallery with JSON Support
- Supports Preloading and AutoPlay
- Supports Flash Fall-Back for old browsers
- Works on all modern browsers
Vplayer has a built-in Video Gallery, which is a simple slider that show up at the end of the video, suggesting the user to replay the video or discover other videos.
The user can scroll through the list of thumbnails and select one
Old browsers compatibility
Vplayer was built with old browsers compatibility in mind. There is a whole section in the help file that explains how you can integrate a Flash player to work with Vplayer in case the browser doesn’t have HTML5 support.
Icons and resources
Make sure you check my Online Qr Code Lab