The vote5 plugin allows users to vote on posts and administrators to manage votes, ban/unban IP addresses and search/filter votes. The plugin log displays a paginated table with attached posts, IPs and time of vote. The administrator is able to modify votes and see which posts have been modified. All votes are stored as custom values.
User votes are recorded both in the plugin’s database and in the custom meta values database. All posts have a custom key attached to them, holding the current votes value. Users behind web proxies or missing an HTTP referrer will be blocked, and votes will not be recorded. All votes use IP and cookie checks.= 3.1 =
- FIX: Removed a call to a missing function
- FIX: Removed get_browser() references, as browscap.ini is not available on all servers
- FIX: Removed an uncommented function (generating errors)
- FIX: Added error suppression to gethostbyaddr()
- Major overhaul
- Fixed deprecated database queries
- Fixed redundant filter panel
- Added AJAX delete/ban vote actions
Demo is available on the official site.