An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, wpbakery, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from wpbakery:
If you are facing any issues or have questions regarding our items be sure to follow these instructions before asking your question to support:
- Make sure they are not already answered in documentation provided with your purchased item
- Check our Video Academy on how to work with Visual Composer
- Browse through our knowledge-base, including FAQ section
If you are not able to find answers to your problems please use our support system in order to open support ticket. Once you apply for support – be sure your topic of interest or issues are covered by our support:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding your item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
There are following fields which are not covered by support:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
When you are submitting ticket there are several tips you should follow in order to get your problems solved faster:
- Provide detailed description to your problem and steps taken to solve it
- Provide our team with site credentials (link, login and password) for support to access your site
- Provide link or screenshot where we can see the problem
- List of modifications made if you have any
- Any other information that could be helpful
When you will receive answer on your ticket?
Our official support is handled by dedicated support team which reviews tickets at least 2 times a day on business days and sometimes even on weekends
Frequently Asked Questions
I keep getting this error: “The plugin does not have a valid header”.
Unzip the file you have downloaded from CodeCanyon first. Inside of it you’ll find documentation folder and another zip, that should be uploaded to the server.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.