We’re very excited to tell you that we now surpassed 1,000 sales! As a special thanks to you – our awesome customers, we’ve spent a ton of time making the plugin EVEN better! We’re happy to announce our Ultra Mega Super Update: everything’s faster & easier to use!
The BEST Parallax Image & Video Addon For Visual Composer
Video & Parallax add-on allows you to easily add image parallax scrolling effects and video backgrounds to your WordPress site. The plugin integrates straight into Visual Composer’s row settings, and is flexible to suit your theme’s design.
Just activate the plugin into your WordPress theme and video & parallax background images will become available for Visual Composer rows. Create normal or full-width image parallax backgrounds and even video backgrounds.
We are happy to announce that our plugin is now hardware accelerated, which means that your parallax will scroll smoothly. Try it out in our demo site and compare our parallax against what others have.
Works in any theme with Visual Composer
When you click on the
edit button on your rows, you will see these new parameters added:
Just add a large background image to your row using the normal method, then select a Parallax Direction and you’re good to go. Or, just paste in the video ID of your YouTube or Vimeo video.
- Video Backgrounds, YouTube or Vimeo
- Parallax in four directions: up, down, left and right, or even fixed
- Hardware accelerated parallax effects for smooth performance,
- Plug and play, just activate the plugin along with Visual Composer,
- Option to enable smooth scrolling,
- Option to break out of containers, to allow your video or parallax to occupy more space, or even the full browser width,
- Make your row colored and image backgrounds into a full row background NEW!
- Option to turn off parallax in mobile devices,
- Translation files included: English .mo and .po files, and
- Integrates perfectly in the Visual Composer interface
- Uses requestAnimationFrame for smooth animating
- Now even easier to use! Just upload a high resolution image, we do the rest
As Seen InTotal – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Parallax Background Is Now in the List of Visual Composer Addons!
Want to Include Video & Parallax Background Images in Your ThemeForest Theme?
You can just include this item as a plugin which your customer can install and active along with your theme.
If you want to include this item in your ThemeForest WordPress theme, please purchase an extended license and send me a message through my profile page.
Live WordPress sandboxes are provided by the awesome WP Demo
Check out Our Other Visual Composer Addons
Version 3.2.1 – November 28, 2014
* Updated smooth scroll script to v1.1.1 * Emergency bug fix where sometimes page scrolling stops * Emergency bug fix where Mac & Windows browsers had different scroll amounts
Version 3.2 – November 28, 2014
* Added new feature to allow normal backgrounds (colors and images) to break out of the row container * You don't even have to add a parallax to use the breakout function * Updated smooth scroll script to v1.1 * Smooth scroll now works properly for scrollable elements * Fixed bug where enable/disable for mobile was not working properly
Version 3.1 – November 7, 2014
* Better parallax handling in mobile devices! * Better compatibility with themes that modify Visual Composer's Row behavior * Added a compatiblity mode option in the plugin's links for those instances where the parallax tab doesn't appear in the row settings * Fixed bug where videos sometimes do not show up * Fixed bug where the background repeat setting was not being followed * Fixed bug where bfi_thumb sometimes resizes back-end thumbnails
Version 3.0 – October 17, 2014
* Ultra Mega Super Update! * Image Parallax Updates: * Optimized image parallax speed! Now hardware accelerated for better performance * You no longer have to think about the size of your image when using it as a background * Image parallax backgrounds are now automatically resized for optimal background dimensions * Image parallax backgrounds now automatically fit/cover the background (no more unwanted seams) * Added a new field for selecting your image backgrounds for themes that forcibly remove VC's design option tab * New feature: fixed image backgrounds * Video Updates: * Simplified the video ID fields into just 1 field that accepts either a YouTube ID or a Vimeo ID * Better video full resizing methods! Videos now preserve their aspect ratio and fit into your rows to ensure that no black bars appear! * Videos won't show up anymore in the frontend editor * Other Updates & Changes: * Lessened & unified scripts that are being loaded for a more faster loading time * Better smooth scrolling method that uses requestAnimationFrames * Smooth scroller method no longer dependent on jQuery for better responsiveness * Removed the linking capability to the next rows (this was kept before for backward compatibility for VC 3.7 or lower), now you can just nest rows to achieve the same effect. * Updated setting descriptions since some of them have improvements * Remote images if used in a parallax will not work anymore
Version 2.8 – September 23, 2014
* Fixed bug in IE 11 for Windows 7 where the video background * Fixed bug in the frontend editor where adding a parallax to a row removes the background image * Fixed bug where resizing the browser smaller with smooth scrolling on prevents the window from fully scrolling to the bottom * Since VC's frontend editor & the real frontend are structurally different, live previews of the parallax will not show up. However, the row's background image will still show up
* Fixed compatibility issue with some themes (Avada among others) regarding Modernizr (Thanks Manishie!) * Fixed issue where defining GAMBIT_DISABLE_RATING_NOTICE doesn't remove the plugin notices * Fixed bug where in some setups, br tags appear and break the outputted html
* Emergency update: Fixes bug where background videos did not resize correctly * Added plugin links * Added first time activation instructions
* Added options for specifying the background alignment (left/right/center for vertical parallax and top/bottom/center for horizontal parallax) * Since video backgrounds are not supported in mobile, added fallback background image for those using VC's background image setting * Fixed bug where background videos sometimes did not work
* Added the option to enable smooth page scrolling! * Parallax scroll speed optimizations
* Fixed bug that prevented the Video & Parallax tab from showing up in lower versions of Visual Composer * Added better documentation
* Fixed bug where the original background image was still being shown behind the parallax in Visual Composer 4.1.3 * Added clearer instructions on where to add the background image
* New feature: video backgrounds! * Fixed bug where bottom margins were not being used when spanning multiple rows
* Fixed bug where in certain WP setups, the parallax field does not appear * Parallax parameters now do not have conflicts if other parallax addons are currently installed * Placed additional information for the parallax fields
* When used in Visual Composer 4.1.x, the parallax options are shown in the Parallax tab * Now compatible with the new edit row layout introduced in Visual Composer v4.1.x
* Better animation performance, now achieving x1.3 - x2 fps from requestAnimationFrame * Better handling for the down direction * Fixed bug where the down direction had the wrong image offsets * Fixed bug where gaps sometimes appeared for rows with negative margins
* Fixed bug when the parallax in some themes fail to break out of its container width properly * Fixed bug margins were not being taken into account for the parallax width
* Added ability to span across multiple rows * Fixed bug where background-size properties weren't being followed * Fixed bug where unnecessary html was being generated for non-parallax rows
* Now applies background-attachment: fixed to up and down directions for less jitter * Fixed bug where background-repeat properties weren't being followed
* Added ability for parallax to break out of it's containers * Added an option to disable / enable the parallax effect on mobile devices
* Rewrote script * Now supports up, down, left and right parallax scrolling
* Bug fixes regarding start position and floats turning into ints
* First release