Vanilla Form is not only responsive and optimized for hi-resolution devices (like Retina Displays). To improve user experience of your web page Vanilla Form turns on adequate virtual keyboard on mobile devices. Check this live demo on your mobile device.
Vanilla Form has an no annoying captcha but it still protects you against spam bots. Thanks for smart built-in anti-bot protection it saves you from most of unwanted messages and it’s still user friendly in use.
Vanilla Form uses doesn’t send e-mail itself It uses PHP server script to invoke mail function of your hosting. To use it, make sure, that your server has implement PHP mail() function.
After downloading our product you’ll receive an step-by-step installation manual and working demo (needs PHP server for mail sending). If you will feel lost with installation or have any questions regarding our product don’t hesitate to contact us on our author profile page.
– E-mail HTML support
– E-mail body template files
– Improved documentation and manual
– Live examples in manual, more examples!
– More config options, easier to customize
– validation of required checkboxes and radio buttons
– ui fixes like: spacing, labels, positioning of tickers
– Showing senders IP address in mail message
– Extended troubleshooting section.
– Changed sex field translations for more intuitive switch/case statement.
– Added setting timeout value.
– Extended manual for more examples and troubleshooting section.
– Changed e-mail field as required in form markup
– Fixed SPAM protection rule. Prevents marking wanted messages as SPAM.