uSquare 1.6.7 – Universal responsive grid for Wordpress
uSquare is a wordpress responsive squared grid that can display your content in a unique and interesting way. You can use it for displaying team members, products, services, designs, blog posts or anything else that comes to your mind. In our live preview we have included 3 modifications of the original file in order for you to see how uSquare can serve your purpose.
While we developed uSquare responsive grid plugin we carefully thought about its responsive layout. We wanted to make sure that all elements are visible and accessible with all resolutions for responsive layout.
If you are wondering how backend looks like, and what options are available, and what you can customize, you can see it here.
- Responsive design
- Fully customizable
- Scrollable content
- Easing effects included
- Intuitive design
- Fully flexible
- Custom width and height of items
- Custom colors and backgrounds
- Custom fonts (over 600 Google fonts)
- Custom social icons
- You can add unlimited number of items
- You can add items automatically from existent post or from all posts from some category
- You can easely change order of items (just drag&drop items)
- You can even link an item (or just its image) to some other page, or make item image to be opened in Lightbox (bigger version of image will be shown)...
- Credits to some of the amazing photos go to Anders Lönnfeldt
uSquare responsive grid plugin can easily be modified to suit your needs and to display any content that you want. It can easily find its purpose regardless of the topic that you website is about, sport, software, hardware, fashion, design, web and regardless of the layout that your website has, it can easily be clean and simple or it can be crowded with design elements.
If you have an idea about how we can make this plugin better, feel free to make a suggestion, we always tend to meet our users demands.
Our POPULAR Wordpress templates!
CreditsAll images used in the preview are only for demo purposes. All the images are copyrighted and licensed to their respective authors and owners.
Update (22.03.2014) – 1.6.7 version
- Fixed an minor backend bug
- Upgraded to the latest jQuery
- Upgraded to the latest Google font list
Update (06.01.2014) – 1.6.6 version
- Added option “Do not resize images”
Update (14.09.2013) – 1.6.5 version
- CSS fix to make plugin compatible with new “Twenty Thirteen” template
- Added an option to include JS and CSS together with HTMK block, because some plugins cut off JS and CSS in head section
Update (23.08.2013) – 1.6.4 version
- Plugin had a problem with images when Jetpack plugin is installed on Wordpress. It is fixed now.
Update (12.08.2013) – 1.6.3 version
- Added support for new WP Media Library
Update (11.08.2013) – 1.6.2 version
- Updated jQuery to the latest vesrion
- Updated Lightbox to the latest vesrion
- Updated list of Google Fonts
- Fixed PHP warnings for undefined variables/indexes when WordPress is in debug mode.
Update (01.06.2013) – 1.6.1 version
- Just a little modification that prevent a browser from jumping to the top of the page when Close button is clicked.
Update (06.04.2013) – 1.6 version
- Added an option to enable ‘separated jQuery’ in no-conflict mode, so it will not make a conflict with older jQuery used by older templates, plugin will run 100% on all templates.
- Added an option to prevent extended content from opening.
- Added an option to prevent items from going up when they’re clicked.
- Added an option to link both square and image.
- Added an option to cut height of scrollable content in order to add compatibility with old browsers.
- CSS fix for extended content in 440px resolution
- Better organization options in backend panel
Update (24.03.2013) – 1.5.3 version
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the content text appearing outside of it’s own container on some screens with smaller resolutions.
Update (12.03.2013) – 1.5.2 version
- Fixed bug that was showing the same image on all items in some specific situations
- Fixed small bug with animation when option “Push content below” is active
- Plugin now firstly checks if PHP function for grayscale is available
Update (10.03.2013) – 1.5.1 version
- Fixed small bug that blocked admin interface in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
Update (08.03.2013) – 1.5 version
- Timthumb removed, due to a lot of problems experienced by our customers. We made our own functions for image resizing.
Update (02.02.2013) – 1.4.2 version
- CSS margin fix for social icons
- Better handling for Google Fonts styles (bold, italic…)
Update (31.01.2013) – 1.4.1 version
- Fix for right aligned image (grayscale bug)
- Fix for short field in MySQL table
- Lightbox fix (opening bigger image now)
Update (29.01.2013) – 1.4 version
- Added an option to choose Google Fonts for title, decsription, content, etc…
- Added an option to choose the color of text (title, description, content…)
- Added an option to edit ‘info:’ label
- Added an option to choose whether the item will overlap the content below, or push it below itself
- Removed the limit of possible items within a single uSquare instance
- Styles and Scripts are now generated within the <head> tag, which automatically reduces possible conflicts with other plugins
- Grayscale now works in IE10
Update (02.12.2012) – 1.3.3 version
- option to enable image link to be opened in new tab
- option to enable icons link to be opened in new tab
- support for old jQuery versions
- removing grayscale in Chrome now works
- minor bugs fixed
Update (29.11.2012) – 1.3.2 version
- Added icons for web page and email
- Fixed image uploading issue on some wordpress versions
- Fixed minor bugs
Update (21.11.2012) – 1.3.1 version
- Added an option to make image link available only if item is open
- CSS rules are set better in order to prevent template rules overriding them
- Support for UTF-8 charset has been added
- New scrollbars – thus making jQuery-UI unnecessary (pages will load faster)
Update (15.11.2012) – 1.3 version
- Added an option to display images without grayscale filter
- Fixed bug with uploading images
- Fixed issue when Firefox does not show grayscale images (correct HTTP header for SVG files has been set)
- Shortcodes now work fine in PHP scripts
Update (13.11.2012) – 1.2 version
- Fixed a problem with responsive functions, widget is now responsive in all resolutions.
- Added an option to upload custom icons (social icons, etc…)
- Added an option to put a link over images, so it can link to lightbox or anything else.
- Automatic check for updates availability – user will be notified if there is a newer version of the plugin.
- Option to enable the latest jQuery library if there is an older one.
- Some minor changes and bug fixes.
Update (07.11.2012) – 1.1 version
- Added the ability to add from post
- Added the ability to add from category
- Fixed some minor bugs