Use userTrack to:
Demo:If you want you can go to www.belardi.ro , navigate a bit through the website and then go back to the admin panel to check out the recording .
- Record user mouse interactions on your website.
- You can view click heatmaps, mouse movement heatmaps, scroll heatmaps, statistics or even full recordings of user activity on your website.
The script is continuously updated based on feedback and bug reports.
- PHP (pdo_mysql extension enabled) and MySQL access on the server
- HTML5 doctype
- Google Chrome browser is required for accessing the userTrack dashboard.
- Large monitor resolution is preferred for improved experience (1080p)
- Note that the script doesn’t record interactions on iframes because those interactions are not sent to the current document by the Browser due to security reasosns
- The script is not suitable for highly-trafficked websites. Companies who offer heatmaps have a cloud network to store and process all this data and require a monthly fee based on how much you use. userTrack works even on a shared hosting, but having more then 2-3 thousand recordings may slow down the script. It is recommended to remove all old recordings once in a while.
- If a user has to log-in in order to access a specific area of the website you will not be able to view recordings on that area as long as you are not logged in as well. Also, if you are logged in as a different user you may see their actions done on your user panel.
Quick note about how we manage our CodeCanyon itemsOnce we launch a new item we keep improving it based on feedback, so if you buy an item as soon as it appears you will still be able to get for free all the latest versions (we will never create a new item just because it is a new and improved version, we simply update this one) and also if you ever want something included in a current item, simply send us an e-mail or post in the comment section and we will do our best to include the feature you want.
ChangeloguserTrack 1.7.0 (4 April 2015)
- NEW! Download heatmaps as images. [BETA]
- NEW! Ability to disable tracking on your PC. Type UST.disableRecord() in the console.
- Button to delete 0-data sessions.
- Small UI improvements for session list.
- Added constraints to the database. This should keep the db clean and solid.
- Reduced total script size.
- Bug fixes.
- Thanks again for the bug reports and feature suggestions.
- NEW! Minimap for heatmaps.
- NEW! Added client list filters (date filter, results/page)
- Change all database queries to use PDO mysql.
- Removed asynchronus heatmap drawing in order to improve performance.
- Heatmap performance improvement. It’s fast
- Small UI improvements.
- Bug fixes
- Thanks everyone for the great feedback and ratings!
- NEW! Quick visitor statistics displayed for each domain.
- Fix a bug with number of records limit.
- Fix a bug with play button for 0-length recordings
- Major update!
- Visited pages history path for record playback.
- Re-write database structure.
- Improve performance.
- Fix a lot of bugs.
- Update to heatmap.js 2.0
- Ability to change password.
- Improve 0 data error messages and UX
- Domain names are now displayed and used without www.
- UI improvements for record playback
- Bug fixes
- Auto-config. Easier to setup
- Display script include path.
- Display 2-step tutorial when no data is stored.
- Auto-format the added domain name.
- Community request: Ability to limit the number of recordings
- Community request: Multi-color click boxes
- Bug fixes
- Added Users
- Added click boxes for record playback
- UI Improvements
- Introducing async heatmap drawing
- Bug fixes
- Code refactoring
See changelog in Quick Start Guide for old versions
userTrack 1.4.3 (19 October 2013)
userTrack 1.4.2 (18 September 2013)
Version 1.4.1 (11 September 2013)
Version 1.4.0 (16 July 2013)
Version 1.3.2 (03 May 2013)
Version 1.3.1 (08 April 2013)
Version 1.3 (01 April 2013)
Version 1.2.2 (08 March 2013)
Version 1.2.1 (05 March 2013)
Version 1.2 (18 February 2013)
Version 1.1.3 (05 February 2013)
Version 1.1.2 (04 February 2013)
Version 1.1 (03 February 2013)
Version 1.0 (01 February 2013)
Note that this is a very complex script and may still have some bugs, if you find any send the details to email@example.com .