NEWSince version 1.3 keyboard input is also recorded.
Live preview:Password is cooldemo
To replay a recording click the third button, select a record from the pop-up list and click play.
If you want you can go to www.belardi.ro , navigate a bit through the website and then go back to the admin panel to check out the recording .Don’t forget to rate this awesome product if you like it .
DescriptionRecord user mouse interactions on your website. You can view click heatmaps, mouse movement heatmaps or even full recordings of user activity on your website.
The script is continuously updated based on feedback and bug reports.
- PHP and MySQL access on the server
- HTML5 doctype
- Google Chrome browser is preferred for improved performance in heatmap drawing and record playback
- Large monitor resolution is preferred for improved experience (1080p)
- Note that the script doesn’t record interactions on iframes because those interactions are not sent to the current document by the Browser due to security reasosns
Quick note about how we manage our CodeCanyon itemsOnce we launch a new item we keep improving it based on feedback, so if you buy an item as soon as it appears you will still be able to get for free all the latest versions (we will never create a new item just because it is a new and improved version, we simply update this one) and also if you ever want something included in a current item, simply send us an e-mail or post in the comment section and we will do our best to include the feature you want.
ChangelogVersion 1.3.2 (03 May 2013)
- Improved design.
- Skip/navigate through a recording by clicking the progress bar
- Censor IP option.
- Login field as password input
- Option to enable/disable keyboard input recording
- Improved keyboard input replay
Version 1.3.1 (08 April 2013)
- Fix a bug with JSON not parsing the slash character.
- Switched to better IP to country API.
Version 1.3 (01 April 2013)
- Partial keyboard input recording.
- Last page is also recorded.
- Hover is active by default.
Version 1.2.2 (08 March 2013)
- Autoplay when user reaches another page.
- Improve the way the next record is being set.
Version 1.2.1 (05 March 2013)
- UX improvements
- Chrome 25 fix.
- Bug fixes.
See changelog in Quick Start Guide for old versions
Version 1.2 (18 February 2013)
Version 1.1.3 (05 February 2013)
Version 1.1.2 (04 February 2013)
Version 1.1 (03 February 2013)
Version 1.0 (01 February 2013)
Note that this is a very complex script and may still have some bugs, if you find any send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org .