Users Access Manager is a simple plugin for WordPress that allows to ban temporarily your members. You can send an alert message too in order to prevent them that thay are about to be banned.
Please note that when you ban a user, the user can’t login to his account, but can still access your website as an “anonymous” visitor. And you can only ban users having an account.
InstallationThe installation process is very simple. Just like with any other Wordpress plugin you will have to follow through the steps below :
- Log in to your Wordpress administration panel
- Click Add New in the Plugins menu on the left side
- Click on the Upload link at the top of the page
- Locate and upload the plugin zip archive
- After the package is uploaded and extracted, Click Activate Plugin
Change Logv1.0 – 05/03/2013
- Initial release