An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by outerbridge
They will respond to buyers' questions via their own support system.Go to item support
Additional information from outerbridge:
We are a UK-based boutique developer and generally provide support from 09:00-17:00 (UK time) Monday to Friday (although we may surprise you at other times).
Post-sales support is provided via http://outerbridge.freshdesk.com. Please note that we will require your item purchase code in order to be able to assist you. You can find the purchase code by going to CodeCanyon > Downloads > Download > Licence certificate & purchase code and copying and pasting the “Item Purchase Code”.
Pre-sales questions can be asked via the comments section in CodeCanyon or via http://outerbridge.freshdesk.com.
A polite request will be more likely to ensure a swift response, but we aim to respond to all requests (however worded!) within 2 working days. Please make sure that you have carefully read the product documentation and other support material before requesting support, as the answer to your query can often be found in these.Support for items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.