SeeMeLikeMe is a small and compact application that allows you to give your users the chance to vote on the content on your site. It also allows you to share page insight data (like on YouTube – except it works!) with your visitors or content publishers.
SeeMeLikeMe works with both static content or within a dynamic data driven system.
- Allow users to vote on content
- Show dislikes/likes numerically + visually
- Track number of visitors
- Track referring URLs for purpose of page insight
- Display graph of traffic flows with labels indicating new referring URLs
- Geo-location map to show where traffic is coming from.
- Track votes by IP or PHP user session (i.e. the user id)
SeeMeLikeMe comes with full
documentation and code examples
which you can see here. Each of my
also comes with a live code sample
– so you can see it in action on your own computer.
Note: This script requires access to googles maps & charts APIs