User Profiles Made Easy (UPME) is a full featured front-end profile, login and registration plugin for WordPress. It is user-friendly, fully responsive and works with any theme. With this plugin you can stop sending your users to the ugly back-end profile, registration and login pages, and instead give your users a seamless front-end experience on pages that match the rest of your website.
UPME takes your profiles to the next level, allowing you to create unlimited custom profile fields and to completely customize the registration form. You control which fields are required, which fields users can edit, which fields are private, and much more. You can even display your users in a beautiful, searchable members directory, or just show one or two specific users on any page or post you want using one of the many included shortcodes. The possibilities are endless!
Includes many easy to use shortcodes with loads of options and is fully customizable.
Latest version: 2.1.0 – 2015.06.21
Note: If upgrading from a previous version, please clear your browser cache after applying this update.
If you like this plugin, please remember to rate it
Giving UPME a five star rating really motivates us to continue making it even better!
UPME is Packed with Features:
Elegant, responsive front-end profiles with unlimited custom fields
Beautiful front-end Login & Registration forms with shortcodes
Compatible with all (properly coded) themes
SEO Friendly profile permalink options (see example)
Integration with Yoast SEO for SEO features.
Support for sharing profiles on Social networks.
Enable/Disable third party script and styles
Works automatically with any existing usermeta data and usermeta fields from other plugins
Show/promote a specific user or group of users anywhere with shortcode
Fully responsive, adjusts beautifully to any screen size
Easy to use shortcode generator
Fully translatable to any language using .po files
Import/Export custom fields.
Import/Export UPME settings.
Export UPME users.
Custom actions and filters for adding more features using other plugins
UPME Developer API for retriving UPME data for other plugins and themes
New features added regularly!
Dedicated support forum!
Enable/Disable third party script and styles
Login and Registration:
Login with email or username
Add/Remove fields to login form through filters. (View More)
Add/Remove fields to registration form through filters. (View More)
Multiple registration forms with different fields using filters. (View More)
1-Click social login and registration with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+
Force different user roles on each registration form through filters. (View More)
Customize login and registration header through filters. (View More)
Custom validations on Login and Registration using filters.
Enable user role selection on registration form
Users may set password when registering
Password strength meter and support for forcing password strength level
User Profile Approvals allows admin to manually approve users before they login
Two-Factor authentication with email allows users to improve the security of login credentials.
Compatible with Invitation Codes Addon for enabling registration through invitation codes.
Sidebar Login Widget/Shortcode
Image uploading in registration forms
Display profile picture inside the profile in custom dimensions and design. (View More)
Customize profile header through filters.
Create multiple user profiles with different fields using filters.(View More)
Trigger profile field updates and notify admin. (View More)
Custom validations on profile updation using filters. (View More)
Display wide range of UPME and third party content using profile tabs.
Automatically works with Gravatar, or users may upload custom profile pictures and avatars
User-uploaded avatars work everywhere on WordPress (comments, bbPress avatars, etc.)
Standalone profile page, link to user profiles, or current user profile automatically
Lightbox Avatar Cropping for profile image
Users may easily View/Edit their profiles
Private profiles that user can decide to make profile public or private
Ability to delete profiles after confirmation by user.
Newest Members Widget
Link user display names to UPME profile pages or author archives
Display profiles based on User Role
Restrict Viewing of Other User Profiles based on user role
Open user profiles in awesome popup windows
Cover image for user profiles
Search and Member List:
Customizable, search-able, paginated Members List
Search and Filter by Custom Fields (see demo)
Display member list based on user roles
Display member list based on custom field value
Order search result based on custom field value
Create multiple search forms with different conditions. (View More)
Supports profiles inside lightboxes in member list
Display random member list with custom user range.
Support for searching partial text in text based field types.
Custom Profile Fields:
Unlimited custom fields for profiles and/or registration (text, drop-down, radio, checkboxes, etc.)
Create shortcode fields using filters. (View More)
Create dynamic lists for checkboxes, dropdowns, radio buttons. (View More)
Restrict allowed file types for each file upload field. (View More)
Video Field creates Responsive Videos Automatically
Soundcloud Field enables embedding and playing soundcloud audio
Support file uploads forany file type using filters
Many pre-defined fields ready to use
Private fields that only admin users can see an edit
Locked fields that users may see but not edit
HTML fields (embed Videos, Audio, Maps, etc.)
Optionally allow users to hide some or all fields from public view
Display specific custom fields by User Role
Profile help text on profile fields
Enable/Disable custom fields for registration form
Create required fields.
Custom fields may be added to profiles, registration forms, or both
Optionally block access to WordPress backend login & profiles, redirect to front-end UPME versions
Admin panel with profile customizer for creating and organizing fields.
Change default theme for UPME
Block backend login, profile and registration
Allow other user profile ediitng capabilities for non-admin users.
Email module allows custom templates and data through template tags.
Enable/Disable sending of predefined emails.
Customize registration email for users.
Customize registration email for admins.
Customize user activation email for users.
Customize user activation email for admins.
Customize password reset email for users.
Customize user approval notification email for users.
Customize profile field update notification email for admins.
Provides many filters for completely customizing the emails.
Enable notifications for all administrators of website.
Customize email sender name and email.
Conditional email fields through filters.
Content Restrictions Module:
Enhanced Private content shortcode for member-only protected content
- Allow or block private content based on user roles
- Allow or block private content based on user ID’s
- Allow or block private content based on custom field values
Private content module that restricts specific portion of the site based on user roles and guests.
Enable custom restriction rules for private content shortcode. (View More)
Disable entire RSS feed or part of RSS feed for guests
Site lockdown module that restricts entire site for guests.
Redirect users to last visited page after login.
Conditional shortcodes for members and non-members.
Posts/Custom Post Types Features:
Display author posts under the UPME profile
Recommend posts/pages/custom post types to other users
Display recommend posts/pages/custom post types in profile tabs.
Favorite(Bookmark) posts/pages/custom post types.
Display favorite(bookmarked) posts/pages/custom post types in profile tabs.
Reader to mark posts/pages/custom post types as read/unread.
Display posts/pages/custom post types in profile tabs with read status.
Third Party Integrations:
Woocommerce profile integration.
View Woocommerce Orders, Downloads, Reviews and Profile inside UPME profile.
475+ FontAwesome icons(Version 4.2.0) to choose from for your profile fields
Integration with Visual Composer for UPME shortcodes.
Use built-in Foundation and Zocial icons for your profile fields using filters.
Add support for any icon font library for profile field icons through filters.
Add custom icons on custom fields through filters. (View More)
WooCommerce auto-sync with user account (shipping/billing) fields
Add reCaptcha or FunCaptcha or Captcha (Free version only) or No Captcha security captcha to registration or login forms
Support for adding any Captcha plugin through filters.
Team Cards offers the ability to group you users into teams with awesome designs.
Slider Cards offers the ability to display your users in a beautiful slider to optimize the web page.
Author Cards offers the ability to display your post authors with simple and clean design.
UPME Invitation Codes Addon (Free) for restrict user registration to users with valid invitation code.
UPME No Captcha reCaptcha Addon (Free) for captcha verification on login and registration.
UPME All In One Addon for profile tabs, field types, multiple registration/user listing management, user badges, header fields, mailchimp integration and many more features.
UPME Custom Field Types addon for advanced custom field types.
Date fields with restrictions for past and future dates.
WYSIWYG Editor for adding more styles and images to your content.
Numeric and textonlyfields.
Embedly Card field for embedding audios, videos, presentations, galleries and more from over 250 sites.
8 File Upload field types(MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Mp3, PDF, Text, Presentation and Spreadsheets).
Version 2.1.0 (2015.06.21)
* New Feature : cover image for user profiles * New Feature : SEO features with Yoast SEO plugin * New Feature : support for profile sharing in social networks * New Feature : support for searching partial words * New Feature : favorite(bookmarks) posts for users * New Feature : recommend posts to other users * New Feature : post reader to manage read/unread posts * New Feature : profile edit capability for non-admin users * New Feature : collapsible field separators * New Feature : integration with Visual Composer plugin * Fixed Bug : required file upload fileds not working * Fixed Bug : invalid icon in activation success message * Fixed Bug : issue with private empty field labels
Version 2.0.29 (2015.05.23)
* New Feature : recursive sub page restrictions * New Feature : social login and registration with Facebook,Twitter,Google+,LinkedIn * Added : filters to hide Woocommerce sub tabs * Fixed Bug : php notice on separator fields * Fixed Bug : style issue with comment avatars * Fixed Bug : unnecessary spacing in email tags * Fixed Bug : function name conflicts with other themes * Removed : No captcha reCaptcha by Google and added as an addon
Version 2.0.28 (2015.05.04)
* New Feature : support for No captcha reCaptcha by Google * New Feature : restrict posts by category * New Feature : restrict sub pages using parent page * Added : chosen select dropdown for search filters * Fixed Bug : UPME email filters are only used for UPME emails * Fixed Bug : issue with email links not working * Fixed Bug : remove duplicate delete profile buttons
Version 2.0.27 (2015.04.24)
* New Feature : ability to hide custom fields for guests * New Feature : ability to hide custom fields for members * New Feature : display image fields on backend profile * New Feature : enable profile update notifications for main admin email * Added : compatibility for WordPress 4.2 * Added : View Profile button to users in backend * Added : translation support to countries list * Added : View Page buttons for System Pages * Added : last login timestamp for users * Added : profile update notification support for image fields * Added : profile update notification support for checkbox fields * Improved : support for missing translations * Removed : tinyMCE script on unnesessary locations * Removed : thickbox script loading * Fixed Bug : XSS vulnerability issue with WordPress functions * Fixed Bug : issue in profile update notification sending when using quotes * Fixed Bug : missing function in profile visibility * Fixed Bug : issue with using quotes when creating custom fields
Version 2.0.26 (2015.03.20)
* New Feature : Image uploading on registration form * New Feature : change profile status of multiple users at once * New Feature : conditional shortcodes for members/non-members * New Feature : conditional email fields through filters * Added : partial support for profile editing for non-admin users * Added : user and user data export * Improved : support for missing translations * Fixed Bug : issue with array type fields in import/export * Fixed Bug : issue with function names in email filters * Fixed Bug : issue with adding quotes for settings field values * Fixed Bug : issue with adding quotes in email templates * Fixed Bug : php notice in delete profiles
Version 2.0.25 (2015.02.25)
* New Feature : Import/Export UPME custom fields * New Feature : Import/Export UPME settings * New Feature : Profile deletion for users from frontend * Added : additional parameters to registration and profile filters * Added : support for custom titles in latest members widget * Added : support for Enable/Disable username on register form header * Added : support for + sign in email validation * Added : support for customize text of "Your Name will Appear Here" * Added : HTML support for help text option * Added : settings section for managing custom fields * Fixed Bug : issue with blank email templates * Fixed Bug : compatibility issues with Woocommerce recent versions * Fixed Bug : error with FunCaptcha latest version * Fixed Bug : translation issue in recaptcha titles * Fixed Bug : error in activation message content * Fixed Bug : PHP notice in profile field save process * Fixed Bug : PHP notice in woocommerce tab * Fixed Bug : PHP notice in UPME cards * Fixed Bug : PHP notice when country is set to blank
Version 2.0.24 (2015.01.21)
* New Feature : Woocommerce profile integration * New Feature : profile tabs for loading custom content * New Feature : random users and user range for member list * New Feature : email notifications for all administrators * Added : compatible with WordPress version 4.1 * Added : login link to registration form * Added : hide admins from latest members widget * Added : new email templates for approval and confirmation * Added : from name and from email to settings * Fixed Bug : PHP error in invitation codes addon * Fixed Bug : duplicate Woocommerce fields list in backend profile edit * Fixed Bug : duplicate approval emails * Fixed Bug : only display active members in latest members widget * Fixed Bug : checkbox deselect not saving on backend profiles * Fixed Bug : quotes not working in custom field help text
Version 2.0.23 (2014.12.24)
* New Feature : Two-Factor authentication with email * New Feature : compatibility with UPME Invitation Codes addon * New Feature : Implement filters for profile header * Added : addon list in settings section * Added : support for redirect users to previous page after login * Added : setting for disable third party script and styles * Added : ability to validate image dimensions with filters * Added : ability to show error messages on profile image upload * Fixed Bug : PHP error message in registration
Version 2.0.22 (2014.12.07)
* New Feature : UPME Cards for Post Authors and Teams * New Feature : User profile slider * New Feature : Implement custom fields in admin email templates * Added : * sign to required fields * Fixed Bug : tooltip not showing issue in upme settings * Fixed Bug : separator text issue
Version 2.0.21 (2014.11.12)
* New Feature: link post author link to UPME profile * New Feature: display UPME author profile after post content * Fixed Bug : fix issues in icon names for Fontawesome 4.2.0 * Fixed Bug : fix issues in search for WordPress versions prior to 4.0 * Fixed Bug : display error in checkbox fields
Version 2.0.20 (2014.11.09)
* New Feature: support for Captcha plugin by BestWebSoft * New Feature: support for adding any captcha plugin through filters * New Feature: email module with custom templates and template tags * New Feature: ability to enable/disable sending emails * New Feature: Foundation and Zocial icon libraries are built-in and accessible through filters * New Feature: support for additional icon libraries through filters * Added : compatibility with Fontawesome version 4.2.0 * Fixed Bug : conflict in error messages when using email confirmation and user approvals
Version 2.0.19 (2014.10.23)
* New Feature: support for multiple registration forms through filters * New Feature: create individual registration forms for each user role * New Feature: support for multiple search forms with different conditions through filters * New Feature: support for multiple user profiles through filters * New Feature: customize profile header design and content through filters * New Feature: adding contents after separators through filters * New Feature: dynamic lists for checkboxes, dropdowns, radio buttons through filters * New Feature: trigger profile field updates and execute custom actions through filters * New Feature: restrict file types on individual file upload fields through filters * New Feature: customize login form header through filters * New Feature: customize registration form header through filters * New Feature: support for custom validations on login, registration, profile update through filters * New Feature: support for custom messages on login success and failure through filters * New Feature: support for customizing login fields through filters * New Feature: support for customizing registration fields through filters * New Feature: support for customizing profile fields through filters * New Feature: customize field icons and adding new icons with filters * New Feature: display profile picture inside the profile through filters * Added : compatibility with WordPress version 4.0 * Added : enable shortcodes on custom fields through filters * Added : support for custom restriction rules through filters * Fixed Bug: using re-Captcha on with HTTPS * Fixed Bug: PHP error in member list pagination * Fixed Bug: error messages in profile email validations * Fixed Bug: unable to load datepicker on backend profiles * Fixed Bug: issue in site lockdown module for URL’s with query strings * Fixed Bug: OR operator not working properly in search * Fixed Bug: PHP error in login process
Version 2.0.18 (2014.09.06)
* New Feature: social login and registration using UPME Social addon * New Feature: user approval and activation cancellation for administrators * New Feature: display lists with limited number of users without pagination * Added : clear date functionality for date pickers * Added : support for hide administrators from list using shortcode attributes * Added : filters for adding hidden fields on UPME forms * Removed : UPME shortcode buttons for non-admin users * Fixed Bug: unable use ampersand in radio, checkbox and dropdown field values * Fixed Bug: issues with required attribute in video and soundcloud fields * Fixed Bug: issues with apostrophe in help text * Fixed Bug: user cache not updating in backend user creation
Version 2.0.17 (2014.07.07)
* New Feature: Private content module for specifying global restriction rules * New Feature: Enhancements in private content shortcodes to allow custom conditions * New Feature: API for retriving UPME data for other plugins and themes * Fixed Bug: Issues in search when using mutiple conditions * Fixed Bug: Approval and Activation status not updating when creating users from backend * Fixed Bug: Typo issues in terms and conditions message * Fixed Bug: File upload error messages * Fixed Bug: Issue with enabling tinymce editor in frontend through other pluginsFix * Fixed Bug: Private field showing issue in backend * Fixed Bug: Issue with additional columns in WordPress user list * Fixed Bug: Blank default values not displaying issue for date fields * Added : Filter for defining custom class for texteditor fields * Added : Support for deleting existing profile images on new uploads * Added : Support for improved success messages on email confirmations and user approvals
Version 2.0.16 (2014.05.13)
* Fixed Bug: Profile not updating in backend section * Fixed Bug: Typo errors in image upload filters * Fixed Bug: Permission issue on profile social icons section * Added : Filters for adding dynamic forms or content on View Profile * Added : Filters for defining custom CSS styles for textareas
Version 2.0.15 (2014.05.09)
* Fixed Bug: Images not displaying on profiles
Version 2.0.14 (2014-05-06)
* New Feature: Implement AJAX support on custom field creation/update. * New Feature: Implement terms and conditions checkbox on registration * New Feature: Implement profile status to display/hide profiles(Private Profiles) * New Feature: Implement user profile approvals for administrators * New Feature: Implement sorting on search results based on custom fields * New Feature: Implement meta key filters for search * New Feature: Implement search result count on member lists * New Feature: Implement filters for adding hidden fields in UPME forms * Added : Translation support on uncompleted strings * Added : Specific CSS classes for custom fields for advanced styling * Added : Translation support for built-in custom fields * Added : Displaying User Role Name instead of User Role Key in Profiles * Added : UPME action hooks for User activation * Added : Support for non image file uploads using filters and actions * Added : Remove combined search using shortcode attributes * Added : Filter for customize password help text message * Fixed Bug: Display separators based on user role * Fixed Bug: User cache not updating for new users * Fixed Bug: Login with email when email confirmation is enabled * Fixed Bug: Login with usernames specified like emails * Fixed Bug: Visual editor shortcode buttons icon in WordPress 3.9 * Fixed Bug: Redirect registration page to user profile when user is logged in * Fixed Bug: Blank options in drop down fields not working in registration * Fixed Bug: PHP error in Sync/Tools section
Version 2.0.13 (2014-03-26)
* Fixed Bug: Profile fields displaying issue in WordPress backend profile edit
Version 2.0.12 (2014-03-23)
* New Feature: Restrict Viewing of Other User Profiles based on user role * New Feature: Implement popup window on user profiles list for viewing individual profile from list * New Feature: Option to change the shortcode used inside upme modal window * New Feature: Filters to customize the emails for registration with activation,reset password * New Feature: Display user role on profiles using shortcode attributes * New Feature: Implement support for Youtube short URL's * New Feature: New field type for soundcloud audios * New Feature: Implement the support for loading profiles on new windows from the list * New Feature: Custom filter to change datepicker settings * New Feature: Custom filter for modifying profile avatar image * New Feature: Custom filter for modifying profile stats section * New Feature: Custom action for validating usernames for user creation * New Feature: Custom actions for deleting custom fields * New Feature: Custom actions for validating user login * New Feature: Custom filters for inserting dynamic content inside upme profile * New Feature: Custom filter for changing profile buttons on edit bar * New Feature: Custom filter for changing user profile link and profile avatar * New Feature: Custom filter for modifying profile stats section * New Feature: New settings section for disabling UPME scripts and styles * Added the support for WordPress core email notification function on user registration * Added logout redirection URL attribute to all shortcodes * Added the support for hiding login form when message is displayed, asking for login * Removed register link from login forms when registration is disabled * Fixed Bug: Gravatar loading issue and fatal error generation in registration form * Fixed Bug: Date formatting issue on PHP 5.2.x versions * Fixed bug: Woocommerce compatibility issues with 2x versions * Fixed bug: Fix the field duplication bug in Woocommerce synchronization * Fixed bug: Displaying search results on member list when using the search from sidebar. * Fixed Bug: Allow extensions with capital letters in image upload
Version 2.0.10 (2014-02-22)
* New Feature: Option to enable/disable avatar cropping lightbox in settings * New Feature: Option to show recent posts on profiles * Added setting to select Default Country * Added filter for custom social URL's * Added a new default system page for Member List * Added shortcode option to show/hide register & forgot links on login form * Added title option to UPME Login widget * Added setting to enable/disable website hyperlinks on profiles * Fixed bug with Grouping Users by Custom Field * Fixed bug with DatePicker field * Fixed bug with Author profiles * Fixed bug with role based permissions for custom fields * Fixed bug with displaying multiple role group shortcodes on one page * Resolved several plugin conflicts with avatar cropping lightbox * Update manual.txt * Update po/mo translation files
Version 2.0.9 (2014.01.19)Note: Please clear your browser cache after applying this update.
* Added admin setting to enable/disable email activation for new users * Added option for manual email activation of new users by admin * Fixed bug with user role selection in settings
Version 2.0.8 (2014.01.16)Note: Please clear your browser cache after applying this update.
* New Feature: Option to choose a custom field to replace Display Name * New Feature: Login widget with options to show/hide register and forgot links * New Feature: Email validation system * New Feature: Option to require email validation with user selected passwords * New Feature: optionally add User Role selection to registration form * New Feature: Front end password reset shortcode & system page * New Feature: Help text option for custom fields * New Feature: Advanced Search settings * Added Reset button to search filters * Added Turkish translation files * Added Danish translation files * Added Hebrew translation files * Added Filters for profile field labels and values * Added Filter to edit profile fields * Added Filter to registration form labels * Added Filter to Login form labels * Updated po/mo translation files * Security patch * Fixed CSS issues with several popular ThemeForest themes * Fixed issue with redirecting WordPress admin login timeout modal window * Fixed conflict with other plugins using Tipsy * Fixed bug with duplicate meta keys * Fixed bug when searching from inner page of paginated member list * Fixed bug with sort order when using user role shortcode * Minor bugfixes * Fixed CSS issue with image uploads for mobile screens
Version 2.0.4 (2013.11.15)
Note: If you are upgrading from 1.9.3 or older, please clear your browser cache after applying this update.
* Fixed issue with profile rewrite rules * Fixed issue with default value for date-picker * Fixed issue with Redirect After Login setting * Fixed issue with Admin Bar default setting * Fixed issue with Pagination in group shortcode * Update po/mo translation files
Version 2.0.3 (2013-11-12)
Note: this is a major update with many changes. If you are upgrading from a previous version, please clear your browser cache after applying this update.
* New Feature: Crop function for avatar images * New Feature: Search all Custom Fields * New Feature: Filter by any Custom Field Values * New Feature: Search Cache for improved performance * New Feature: Profile permalink settings, use username or user ID * New Feature: Show fields only to specific User Roles * New Feature: Restrict editing of Custom Fields to specific user roles * New Feature: Options to hide the WP admin bar from logged in users * New Feature: Video field type for responsive YouTube and Vimeo videos * Revised member search functions * Revised Admin Settings pages * Improved styling of compact view on mobile devices * Optimized Ajax validations * Added option to show separators on profile view * Added option to show empty fields on profile view * Added CSS classes to search form elements * Added shortcode option to include or exclude fields from search * Added default value for pagination on member list * Added compatibility with forced SSL plugins * Added validation for editing profiles * Added Ajax loader when deleting profile images * Move image upload location to WP uploads directory * Move existing image uploads to WP uploads directory * Update username/email validation messages for wider theme compatibility * Display Log Out button only on active user's profile * Fixed conflict with s2member registrations * Fixed SSL issue with Google fonts in wp-admin * Fixed CSS conflicts with some themes that apply styles to all forms * Fixed compatibility issue with WordPress 3.5.x * Update manual.txt with new search shortcode options * Update po/mo translation files
Version 1.9.3 (2013-10-06)
* New Feature: Date format setting for date picker custom fields * New Feature: Delete function with prompt for profile images * Improved display of 2 and 3 column member list * Remove auto-generated password nag for user selected passwords * Added Greek translation files * Update po/mo translation files * Fixed conflict with file upload on some form plugins * Fixed CSS conflict with date-picker and some themes * Fixed bug with checkboxes on registration form
Version 1.9.2 (2013-09-27)
* New Feature: Redirect After Login global setting * New Feature: Redirect After Registration global setting * Replace file_get_contents with wp_remote_get function for loading FontAwesome icons * Fixed bug with 'User must log-in to view private content' default setting
Version 1.9.1 (2013-09-26)
* New Feature: Optional automatic login after registration with user created passwords * New Feature: Set custom registration success message * Updated FontAwesome to latest version, includes 100+ new icons * Improved registration success message appearance * Added: Clear Profile updated message on Edit or View profile * Added: Prevent duplicate successive registration submissions * Update po/mo translation files * Fixed bug where validation errors were appearing more than once
Version 1.9.0 (2013-09-23)
* New Feature: Custom Fields display on backend WP profiles * New Feature: WP multisite "Network Activated" plugin compatibility * New Feature: Show specific fields by meta key in shortcode * New Feature: Custom Field support for default WP registration * New Feature: Ajax validation for username and email on registration form * New Feature: Option to link post count on profiles to author archive * Added: Auto Line Breaks in HTML fields * Update po/mo translation files * CSS fixes for sidebar login * CSS Fixes for Bootstrap Themes * Fixed bug with Register link on login form
Version 1.8.3 (2013-09-13)
* New Feature: Built in reCaptcha support * New Feature: Customize the message shown if registration is disabled * Improved mini profile design * Added Russian translation files * Added Dutch translation files * Update manual.txt with Captcha shortcode options * Update po/mo translation files * Fixed bug allowing registrations when disabled in WP settings
Notice to all pre 1.8 users upgrading: This update includes a major overhaul of the general settings. Please visit the UPME settings tab immediately after updating and check the options and click Save.
Version 1.8.2 (2013-09-06)
* New Feature: 1/3 Width Profiles shortcode accepted using width=3 * Improved display of compact view 1/2 and 1/3 width profiles * Fixed bug with password reset when Funcaptcha plugin is active * Update po/mo files
Version 1.8.1 (2013-09-03)
* New Feature: Mini profile when using [upme_login use_in_sidebar=yes] * New Feature: Automatically redirect to original post/page after login if possible * Improved sidebar login appearance and layout * Null value provided for Country by default when no Country is selected * Fixed bug where system pages were not being created automatically * Update manual with all available shortcodes
Version 1.8.0 (2013-09-01)
* New Feature: Automatic installation of default UPME system pages * New Feature: Select custom system pages (Login, Profile, Register) in UPME settings * New Feature: Allow Separator Fields on Registration Form * New Feature: Link to profile page to edit when using [upme_login use_in_sidebar=yes] * Styling update to separator fields * Re-organize Settings Page * Overhaul of Settings options * Custom Field option logic improvements * Remove hard coded background color in Recent Members widget * Update po/mo translation files * Several Minor Bugfixes
Version 1.7.3 (2013-08-28)
* Added Magic Quotes compatibility * Added sorting of existing meta keys when creating a field * Fixed bug with editing custom fields * Update Settings Menu & Tabs * Removed "must be publicly visible" text from profile fields * Checkbox and Radio Button CSS updated to single columns
Version 1.7.2 (2013-08-25)
* New Feature: Date picker custom field type * New Feature: Display users based on User Role * Add external nofollow attributes and new window target to social links * Add user role options to shortcode generator * Remove position validation check from customizer * Fix bug with Country dropdown * Fix bug with logout shortcode * Update po/mo files
Version 1.7.1 (2013-08-20)
* Add highlighting for drag and drop ordering of fields * Update Google font for secure connections * All strings translatable * Update admin & shortcode icons * Added several new shortcodes to shortcode generator * Update po/mo translation files * Fixed avatar bug with Safari browser * Fixed bug with author archive link
Version 1.7.0 (2013-08-18)
* New feature: Login by email * New feature: Required registration/profile fields * New feature: Option to link display name on profiles to author archive page * New Feature: Sorting options for member list shortcodes * New Feature: Drag & Drop Ordering of custom fields in settings * New Feature: Option to show User ID on profiles by adding show_id=true to shortcodes * Conditional CSS/js loading for improved performance * Re-ordering of columns in Settings -> Customizer for easier viewing * Added additional shortcodes to shortcode generator * Update po/mo files * Update help tooltips and admin settings text * Fixed browser detection bug * Fixed image upload bug in Safari an Opera browsers * Fixed image upload bug when field is set to admin-only edits
Version 1.6.1 (2013.08.13)
* Added support for Funcaptcha plugin * Added captcha option to registration shortcode * Added a class for integrating other captcha plugins * Fixed bug preventing admins form editing Private fields on front-end
Version 1.6 (2013-08-10)
* New Feature: Added Inline Lost Password Function to Login Form * Added heading section to Login Form * Added "Register" link to Login Form * Fixed issue with Password Strength Meter at low res * Resolved conflict with some themes using FontAwesome * Fix bug where "Remember Me" on login form was not working properly in some cases * CSS Updates
Version 1.5.1 (2013-08-06)
* WordPress 3.6 Compatibility Fixes
Version 1.5.0 (2013-08-01)
* Fix image upload conflict with some themes * Fix bug with Logout button * Additional client-side validation checks for Registration Form * Fix width issue with Country field in widget and at low res * Fixed display issue with long strings at low res * Improved pagination for large member lists
Version 1.4.8 (2013-07-30)
* Show login form to guests trying to edit their own profiles * Show login form to guests trying to view private profiles * Revise default private content messages * Added password related error messages * Fix avatar issue with bbPress * Allow shortcodes inside private content shortcode
Version 1.4.7 (2013-07-26)
* Added Logout button to profiles * Code cleanup and improvements
Version 1.4.6 (2013-07-24)
* Remove jQuery.validation script, resolve jQuery conflicts with some themes * Added max file size upload option in settings
Version 1.4.5 (2013-07-23)
* Fix bug with wp-admin bar avatars * fix several jQuery Conflicts
Version 1.4.4 (2013-07-16)
* Fix security issue with image uploads
v1.4.3 * Bugfix v1.4.2 * Action hook: upme_profile_update v1.4.1 * Shortcode button fixed v1.4.0 * Minor Improvements v1.3.8 * Avatar bugfix * Use hide_until_search option to hide profiles If you want search to be used first v1.3.7 * Minor bugfix (fixed front-end login) * Redirect users after login to custom URL * Redirect users after registering to custom URL v1.3.6 * Custom redirect URL added to Registration Shortcode v1.3.5 * Minor bugfix v1.3.4 * Fixed "user can edit" bug v1.3.3 * Added custom redirect for [upme_logout] button. v1.3.2 * Added [upme_logout] for Logout button * Minor compatibility bugfixes v1.3.1 * Allow users to set password at registration (+Strength meter!) * Minor bugfixes v1.3.0 * Auto Sync with WooCommerce * WooCommerce Account Page Fields Integration v1.2.9 * Extended Search! Now search by display name, first/last name are allowed * Partial name search is included! (Jame will return James, etc.) v1.2.8 * New shortcode [upme_private] to hide content from guests. * Minor bugfixes v1.2.7 * Fixed conflict with "Form Maker" plugin v1.2.6 * New Built-in Lists: Country Selection +Country Flags! v1.2.5 * New Input Fields Support! Radio, Select, Checkbox v1.2.2 * Major Featured Added! Search Profiles Feature * Use [upme_search] in sidebar widget to enable search * Use [upme_search autodetect=off] in page content v1.2.1 * Major Featured Added! Automatic Pagination for Displaying All Profiles * Enable pagination on all profiles using shortcode: users_per_page=X v1.2 * Block access to wp-profile optional. redirect to front end profile / custom page * Block access to wp-login optional. redirect to front end login / custom page * Block access to wp-register optional. redirect front end registration / custom page v1.1.6 * Allow HTML content in ANY profile field (optional) * HTML can be used to allow users to embed HTML content (e.g. Videos) * Now available in Spanish! * Allow/disallow users to view other profiles (optional) v1.1.5 * Minor bug fixes v1.1.4 * Minor bug fixes v1.1.3 * Custom Profile Picture now replace default avatar in comments/entries v1.1.2 * Upload profile picture is added! * Few bug fixes v1.1.1 * Front end User Profile page automatic creation * Link to User Profile * Link to logged in user profile / view another user profile v1.1 * Added Front-End Login Form * Added ability to use the forms, profiles in sidebar! * New shortcode option: use_in_sidebar to show the shortcode in sidebar v1.09 * Major update: Front-End Registration Form added! [upme_registration] * New Shortcode Button v1.04 * Major update: Add any custom profile field to default WordPress registration form v1.03 * Added option to Show All Users v1.02 * Added a New Widget: Display latest registered users v1.01 * First stable release