User Manager provides a simple method of integrating a member system into a new or existing site. The script features a CMS / admin panel to manage users & site settings as well as a collection of scripts that show you how to add login, registration, logout, password recovery and user access restrictions to your existing site.If you want to play around with User Manager then I suggest you check out the live demos below.
Features / What you get
- Users can login using their Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Windows Live or Google accounts
- Users can also register an account
- Email verification for registering users
- Easy to extend and manipulate data stored in the CMS using built-in API
- Users can edit their profiles
- Any data can be exported in CSV format for use with other applications
- Users have profile pages
- Robust password recovery for users
- Intuitive install process for CMS
- Full database & file backup
- Easily manage which groups of users (Members, Administrators) can access which areas of your site
- Simple and intuitive examples to help you make changes to better suit your specific needs
- Straightforward API for more advanced users
DemonstrationFor this particular script I’ve decided to include just one example, which includes all the functionality you would expect to see in a user management system including login, forgot password, logout, register and access restrictions based on a user’s access level.
I could talk about the user manager all day but as they say, the proof is in the pudding; so why not take a look at the demo links below:The admin email and password is email@example.com / adminadmin.