User Manager provides a simple method of integrating a member system into a new or existing site. The script features a CMS / admin panel to manage users & site settings as well as providing a front-end where users can sign up, sign in, recover forgotten passwords and manage their profiles.
If you want to play around with User Manager then I suggest you check out the live demos below.
Features / What You Get
- Users can sign in using their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Windows Live, Xbox Live, Google Plus and Yahoo accounts.
- User can befriend one another but also have the option to simply follow other users to get their notifications.
- Users can edit their profiles.
- Users have profile pages.
- Robust password recovery for users.
- Easy to extend and manipulate data stored in the CMS using built-in API.
- Intuitive install process for CMS.
- Admin users can add new pages to the site.
- Full database & file backup.
- Easily manage which groups of users (Members, Administrators) can access which areas of your site.
- Simple and intuitive examples to help you make changes to better suit your specific needs.
- Straightforward API for more advanced users.
DemonstrationFor this particular script I’ve decided to include just one example, which includes all the functionality you would expect to see in a user management system including sign in, password recovery, sign out, sign up and access restrictions based on a user’s access level.
Feel free to take a look at the demo links below: The admin email and password is firstname.lastname@example.org / adminadmin.
- Admin panel
- Sign up for account
- Sign into your account
- Lost password recovery
- Edit profile
- Member list
Who is this script for?User Manager is ideal for anyone wanting to give users the opportunity to sign up to their site. Using the examples you can either build a new site around the User Manager or integrate it with an existing site.
InstallationUser Manager is built with Mokoala CMS, the Mokoala installation guide covers how to install this script.
Social Login Integration
All of the guides for social login guides can be found in the Using Mokoala section