* * * Updated version released 27 February 2013 * * *
Need help?If you need help, please click on the support tab to see details of what’s available, then you can leave a post in the comments tab here on CodeCanyon, or alternatively send us an email.
About User Credits for WordPress
Outerbridge’s User Credits for WordPress plugin allows a website’s owner to translate monetary amounts into user credits (i.e. points) on their website. Credits can then be used to perform certain operations on the site, such as accessing a restricted page on the website.Key features:
- Use money via user credits (points)
- Easy to set-up & use – quick start guide included
- Implemented via shortcodes
- Create unlimited credit bundles
- Free credits for new users
- Individually manage users
- Comprehensive instructions
- NEW in version 2 – Custom messages!!!
- NEW in version 2.1 – Custom variable names!!!
We have received several questions in the past about integrating this plugin with PayPal and other payment providers. The plugin comes into play only when you have successfully received a payment from your provider, so you need to receive a variable with the payment value from your payment provider. In the past this variable had to be called “addvalue”. We are pleased to announce that as of v2.1 you can change the name of the “addvalue” parameter on the plugin’s Settings page to anything that suits your set up. Changing the name of this variable may make it easier for you to set up your site alongside your payment provider.
Want to See More?Visit the live preview site.
Updated: 27 February 2013
- Version: 2.1.3 – small bug fix
Updated: 11 February 2013
- Version: 2.1.2 – small bug fix
Updated: 17 October 2012
- Version: 2.1.1 – small bug fix
Updated: 23 August 2012
- Version: 2.1.0 – custom variable name
Updated: 16 June 2012
- Version: 2.0.0 – custom messages
Tested and working great with WordPress 3.5.1