Universal PHP Admin is a php script that is created to manage any type of php application or website. It provides a flexible backend that can be easily customized to manage a blog, a gallery, a poll e.t.c. It comes with its own user authentication system that allows for granular management of the access that the users have to the backend. With this script you will not have to keep creating backends for every php project from scratch.
Click here to view the live preview. To login just leave the login form fields empty and click on the “Log In” button.
- Create a backend for any PHP application in minutes
- Easy to configure
- Integrated user authentication system
- Easy to add your own validation and actions
- Easy to translate to any language
- Unzip the package.
- Upload the folder named “universal_admin” to you server
- Open the includes/settings.php. Change the information for your database and domain and other settings
- Navigate to the install.php file to create the first admin account.
- Delete the install.php file and then navigate to the login.php file.
- Navigate to user_guide/index.html for guidance on use
- Feature to create MySQL tables using the script instead of having to use phpMyAdmin
Updates14/12/10 – v1.3
-Fixed bug with searching multiple words
-Fixed bug with executing action with no selected action
-Made it easy to translate the script
-Allowed user to specify format of auto-saved date/time
19/02/10 – v1.2
-Changed the look
-Added configuration for the date input fields to allow for the automatic saving of timestamps when creating or updating records.
-Added feature to sort and search records on the change list
-Allowed the admin to specify the fields that will be displayed on the change list
28/12/10 – v1.1
-Removed use of Prototype to make lighter. Reduced package size by 185KB
-Fixed bug of timestamp being saved as 0 when changing date
-Added a wysiwyg editor
-Fixed bug so that a table’s permissions are deleted when it is deleted
-Fixed bug so that a table’s fields are deleted when it is deleted
-When adding a table the fields are detected and all the user has to do is modify them
-Made that the database schema is installed using the install file
14/12/10 – v1.0
-Main public release