Take a look at the extended features available with our new
sister product, “Audio Toggles”, for navigation controls, info-display, and more.
- IE 8 Support: http://youtu.be/waf6M4zP5LQ
- Improved Global Encapsulation
- Dynamic AudioButton support for AJAX web apps.
- Improved jQuery implementation.
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and Desktop Browsers.
- Conveniently uses Flash Player for non-HTML5 browsers when necessary.
- Protect your audio from being hijacked by using a beep overlay, or another overlay sound.
- Support for both static pages & dynamic webapps
- Auto fallback to Flash in Firefox if not using .ogg files.
- A circular progress meter displays playback position & time remaining.
- Easily customize the color of the progress meter.
- HTML5 Audio Buttons are smart, and stop playback when another button starts playmode.
- Set a default size, and/or use custom dimensions for each button to support multiple layouts, and designs on the same page.
- Easily customize the play & pause images.
HTML5 Audio Button is designed for ease of use.
Unfortunately overlays do not work on browsers which do not support simultaneous <audio> element playback, such as current versions of iOS. The progress meter does not work on browsers which do not support the HTML5 <canvas> element.
Thank you for your business!