Unique Payment Pages is a self explanatory name. The plugin allows to handle unlimited number of payment pages on website. For example, you can accept payments from clients. Just create new page and send unique link to them. The link will be valid only for certain number of transactions (limited or unlimited). Each page has own e-mail templates (after successfull/failed transaction you can send e-mail to payer) and can be configured to accept flexible value payments (payer decides how much to pay). All transactions (including details) are stored in database and available to website owner. Unique Payment Pages is a convenient way to accpet payments through multiple payment gateways (PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Skrill, Authorize.Net (USD only), InterKassa, EgoPay, Liberty Reserve, BitPay (bitcoins), Stripe (major credit/debit cards)) and keep transaction history in one place.
BONUS: Each payment form can be integrated into any WP page using regular shortcode.
- Unique payment pages: unlimited number of payment pages with unique URLs.
- Multiple payment gateways: accept payments via PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Skrill, Authorize.Net (USD only), InterKassa, EgoPay, Liberty Reserve, BitPay, Stripe.
- Accept cryptocurrency – bitcoin: bitcoin payments are accepted through BitPay.
- Accept major credit/debit cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express: payments are accepted through Stripe.
- Fixed payment value: set fixed payment amount.
- Flexible payment value: allow your clients to set their own payment amount.
- Standalone or Embedded: you can create either stanalone or embedded payment pages.
- Limit number of transactions: payment page can be valid for certain number of transactions only.
- Transactions list: all transactions (including details) are stored in database and can be handled with ease.
- Confirmation e-mail: send confirmation e-mail after completed/failed payments.
- Modern payment form: CSS3 AJAX-driven payment form.
- Shortcode driven: each payment form can be inserted into any WP page using regular shortcode.
- WYSIWYG-editor: edit page content using visual editor.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
- Install and activate the plugin like you do with any other plugins. Once activated, it will create a menu “Payment Pages” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Payment Pages >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set your payment gateways parameters, e-mail address for notifications, term & conditions, etc. Please look at the screenshot to see what kind of settings you can do there.
- Click left side menu “Payment Pages >>> Pages” and create new page.
- If you want to use embedded payment pages, do not forget to insert shortcode
[paymentpages]inside of the page, selected on “Settings” page.
- Also you can insert payment form as a shortcode into any WP page, just take appropriate shortcode from “Shortcode” column on “Payment Pages >>> Pages” page.
- That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.