Ultimate Social Deux DescriptionIf you’re looking for a customizable, easy-to-use WordPress social plugin that won’t bog down your website, Ultimate Social Deux is an optimal solution. With its sleek, stylish aesthetics, numerous customization options and user friendly interface, this social sharing plugin is a definite standout. Unlike most WordPress social plugins, Ultimate Social Deux won’t slow your site down.
What is Ultimate Social Deux?
While browsing WordPress plugin reviews, you’re likely to run into the same complaint again and again: Social networking plugins for WordPress often have a very negative impact on website load times. Going without share buttons is not an option, though, unless you’re okay with never quite achieving the visibility you otherwise could. Ultimate Social Deux was designed with speed in mind, and it lives up to that promise. By using it on your WordPress site or blog, you’ll be able to reap the rewards of having social media buttons for your content without sacrificing page load times.
Make the Most of the Top Benefits of Social Share Buttons
Getting your content in front of the right people is tricky. Social share buttons make it easier. When visitors are able to see how many others have commented, liked or shared a piece of content, they’re more likely to take a closer look. This is a prime example of social validation; at a glance, visitors can confirm that others have given your content a positive vote. Social media buttons dramatically improve click-through rates and provide benchmarks both internally and externally. Of course, all of these benefits are diminished if they come at the expense of having a slowly loading website. Ultimate Social Deux does away with that problem elegantly and effectively.
Supported Social Networks
Many social networking plugins for WordPress only support a handful of social media sites. Ultimate Social Deux supports 10 social sharing options, so it’s an incredibly versatile choice. This plugin supports the following networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Delicious, Stumbleupon, Reddit, Buffer and vkontakte.ru. As an added bonus, an email sharing button is also available. A love button, which will allow visitors to internally “like” posts for later viewing, is coming soon.
Clean, Customizable Style
After working hard to achieve the perfect look for your WordPress website, the last thing you want to do is mar it with unsightly social media sharing buttons. Ultimate Social Deux handles this issue incredibly well by using sleek, matching buttons with low-key logos from each social media site. You will enjoy complete control over the coloring, size, appearance and position of these buttons, so you can easily achieve the ideal setup for your site.
Compatible with WordPress Themes and E-Commerce Plugins
Intuitive, Easy-to-Use Settings panel
Ultimate Social Deux features a streamlined, user friendly interface that consists of five tabs. In a matter of minutes, you can tweak your social media sharing buttons so that they look and function perfectly for your site. Everything is handled through the following five customization areas:
- Basic Settings – Define your Twitter username, set your default Pinterest image and customize the text for “Total Shares.”
- Style Settings – Adjust the default color for each button and define the hover color as well. It’s easy to make your buttons coordinate perfectly with the theme of your WordPress site.
- Email Settings – Set the defaults for how messages will appear when people share your content via email. You can adjust the default subject line, define the name and email address of the sender, adjust the default message and apply a Captcha to ward off spam.
- Placement Settings – Conveniently, there are five placement options for Ultimate Social Deux social buttons. They can be positioned at the top or bottom of the page, at the top or bottom of each post, or they can float. Choose between vertical and horizontal layouts, and specify alignment – left, center or right – for horizontal social media buttons. You can also exclude buttons as needed.
- Advanced Settings – When a visitor clicks on one of the social media sharing buttons, a popup will appear. In Advanced Settings, you can define the width and height of each popup box.
Ultimate Social Deux conforms with WordPress best practices, is compatible with all WordPress themes and renders correctly and beautifully across all mobile devices. As far as implementing it on your WordPress site, you can either insert it directly into a post or page or use shortcodes. In this way, you can use this Facebook social plugin for WordPress however you’re the most comfortable. Whether you’re an advanced WordPress user or still something of a beginner, you’re sure to hit the ground running with it and should be able to add stylish, user friendly social share buttons your WordPress blog or e-commerce site in no time.
With Ultimate Social Deux, the days of dealing with slowly loading WordPress sites in exchange for allowing visitors to easily share content across various social media platforms are over. This plugin is the total package. It’s attractive, easy to use and very effective. By allowing visitors to share your content with the click of the mouse button, you can increase visibility and put social signals to work for you. This plugin features automatic updates too, so you won’t have to tinker around with it over and over again. Just install it, adjust the settings as needed and be on your way. Your WordPress site will boast colorful, attractive social media buttons, and it will still load quickly and efficiently.
Extensive DocumentationVisit the documentation page.
All shortcodes and settings is documented here.
SupportSupport is offered through our support forum and NOT through the comments system.
LanguagesEnglish – Thanks to Ultimate WP
Danish – Thanks to Ultimate WP
German frontend – Thanks to Net Starter
Russian – Thanks to Ivan Dyakov
If your language is not listed here, and you wish to contribute with your translation – please read our docs on how to translate Ultimate Social Deux.
- Fixed php notices
- Fixed senders name and email bug in mail subject
- Fixed love button issue
- Fixed php notices
- Fixed WooCommerce locations
- Mail popup line height fix
- Added Google Analytics tracking of clicks
- Added Portuguese Language
- Added Italian Language
- Added Hindu language
- Added Spanish language
- Added Simplified Chinese language
- Added Traditional Chinese language
- Fixed total count widget bug
- Pinterest sharer doesn’t accept blank.gif files
- Few minor CSS changes
- CSS now loaded inline instead of in separate file
- Pinterest sharer css fixes
- Added a clear to the wrapper
- Removed unneeded js
- Caching fix
- Pinterest sharer exclude header and footer
- Only load font once
- Added comments button
- Saving a shitload of requests my using caching in total button
- Widgets are working again
- Fixed wpautop issue
- Fixed auto embed issue – YouTube, Vimeo etc.
- Added optional enqueing
- Updated Danish language
- Moved magnific popup script to the top of scripts file
- Using compressed style and minified script
- Fan Counts now load styles
- Pinterest Sharer script priority change
- Pinterest Sharer respects images with “nopin” attribute
- Removed deprecated short codes from Visual Composer
- Added Pinterest image sharer
- Refactored the shortcode logic
- New visual composer shortcodes
- Added Love button
- Fixed wpautop issue
- Fixed margin bug
- Simplified code in general
- Simplified CSS
- Added Fan Counters for 17 networks
- Added new icons
- Many new options
- Bit.ly implementation for Twitter & Buffer
- Sender email & name to mail subject is now possible
- Added Comments button
- Added Pocket button
- Added Tumblr button
- Added Print button
- Added Flipboard
- Added native buttons
- Better looking total counts
- More styling options
- Buffer popup is now fetching text
- Fixed php warning in excerpts
- Loading fonts dinamically
- Mail popup backdrop z-index got !important
- Share text removed from excerpts
- Videos are now embedable again
- Added intval() to all top and bottom margin
- No default image if nothing is set in settings
- Open graph bug fixed
- Fixed translations path
- Fixed Pinterest counter
- Optional to hide buttons on posts when showed on archive, search or blog pages.
- WP 3.9 ready – fixed minor bug with new widget management.
- Minor CSS fixes.
- Updated translation files
- Fixed bug where OpenGraph tags could not be hidden
- Fixed foreach argument error when no mail buttons is visible
- Fixed bug that happened with php versions below 5.3
- Fixed bug where social buttons showed up on posts on blog page etc.
- CSS fixes
- Cleared some strict standard warnings
- Visual Composer support!
- Calling mail form in footer
- Fixed bug where buttons would not show up on posts
- Added link to help customers update from license settings screen
- If license have space in front or in end it will still work
- Higher z-index for floating button
- Updated Russian translation
- Updated Danish translation
- Added Danish translation
- Added Russian translation
- Added German language for frontend – complete translation is still wanted!
- Added 3 more hide options for floating buttons
- Floating buttons are now appended in wp_head() instead of wp_footer() – this is fixing an issue with the floating buttons not being displayed in some themes
- Fixed a bug with backlashes being sent in emails from mail button form.
- Mail submit button can now be translated
- Added text before email is sent – to let users know that their click was registered
- Fixed bug where url didnt get parsed to the mail form and ajax
- Fixed total button height
- Fixed bug where succes message didnt get parsed to the ajax response
- Added option to hide floating buttons on blog page
- Responsive fixes to total button
- Optional display in post excerpts
- Added Autoupdates with CodeCanyon license integration
- Optional Speed for floating buttons
- Optional counts
- Pinterest button can now change color
- Hide floating on mobile
- Added a widget
- Jigoshop integration
- WooCommerce integration
- Easy Digital Downloads integration
- Added Reddit sharing button
- Added VKontakte sharing button
- Added Shortcode for total share count only
- Added custom css field
- Fixed styling issue with mail button
- General CSS fixes
- Fixed bug with titels that had html elements in them
- Optional top and bottom margins for easy placement options
- Added the plugins language folder as textdomain
- Now we get counts from https API’s if possible – is not possible for Reddit and Delicious
- Optional Open Graph tags
- Visual Composer Extender – ready
- Fixed bug that happened on 404 pages
- 2 new shortcodes with default false
- Fixed bug if only showing Buffer button
- Fixed post type echoing in footer
- Now responsive again
- WP ajax is now working for user who are not logged in
- Lighter CSS
- Added check for post – not bleeding into custom post types
- Removed sharrre.php – now using Wordpress Ajax
- Fixed total share button text
- Fixed bug with share text
- Added option for mail popup header
- Included the main js file
- Custom URL is getting parsed to mail button
- Color control
- Added pagetitle for category and tax pages
- Custom URL for floating
- Namespaced all classes
- Pinterest image attribute added for shortcodes
- Buffer integration
- Added sharetext
- Optional align left, right or center
- Centering sharepopup and optional dimensions
- Mail buttin wrapped in div instead of link
- Added total shares button
- Minor CSS tweaks
- Initial code