Ultimate Pro Team
Composed by two main modules (member cards and member profile), this plugin lets you add and manage team members directly in pages. To do it, was made an exclusive builder who let users decide in an intuitive way how to display each member.
Each member has his own module and settings, and each one can be cloned for reutilize the profile made. Also, modules are grouped by section to have better control of each team group (Section can be cloned too).
One distinctive aspect is that section and modules are sortable, so you can add members and rearrange them later. Modules are also droppable, so you can interchange them between sections. Once you have finished, you can save the layout made and reutilize it in a different page, saving a lot of time.
- Seven different styles for member cards
- Two different styles for member profiles
- Profiles can be called normally or via ajax
- Colors, sizes, font-sizes, etc.. are customizable (almost everything is customizable in fact)
List of available sizes
- Full Size
- Background Color
- Member Name
- Member Name Size
- Position Size
- Main Image
- Additional Images
- Image size
- Icons (fontawesome, colors and states are customizable)
- Animation color and icon
- link and link type
- extra fields
- Full profile editor
Updates / Changelog
v1.25 – November 6, 2014
- Fixed all the reported bugs until this date
v1.22 – April 23, 2014
- Changed the entire user interface and presented as a new plugin, including the old one
v1.21 – March 11, 2014
- Fixed icon to close full profile
- Fixed menu position (not overrides revolution slider menu anymore)
- Added capability to choose color and background on social icons when mouse pass over
v1.20 – March 10, 2014
- Added “hover” and “active” color states on filters
- Added capability to deactivate links and overlay color
- Update icons with last version of fotnawesome icons
- Fixed bullets on some themes
- Fixed responsive rules.
- Added capability to use custom link
- Improved Smooth effect
v1.19 – October 17, 2013
- CSS Styles improvements on firefox
v1.12 – July 20, 2013
- Added Google+ Icon.
- Improved Speed of ajax call.
- Fixed CSS rules that was overrides for some themes.
- Fixed width of some columns in chrome
v1.1 – July 4, 2013
- Added jQuery Filter.
- Added capability of expand images and view them as gallery.
- Support IE8.
- Fixed Mobile Bug.
- CSS Improvements